LETS SEE YOUR SEED COLLECTION!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BadFish_Genetics

Hello. Iā€™m new here. Nice to meet you guys! Does anyone by any chance have a pack of blissful wizard they would part with? My uncle is a cancer survivor Iā€™m his caregiver. Itā€™s his number one request. Iā€™d be open to trades or buying. I have reviews on strainly. Thank you!
I cured my cancer with my own genetics brother making it into RSO. Look me up on IG @BadFish_Genetics I give discounts to cancer patients and veterans and the medically I'll. God Bless

Reactions: Zab
B

BadFish_Genetics

Lol, you guys make me jealous, I wish I had a seed collection!!šŸ”„šŸ˜… I've grown out all the beans Ive had over the years, I dont have a single pack right now šŸ˜…
I sell Beans cheap. @BadFish_Genetics on Ig, even give discounts for medical card holders

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Which do you think I'm most excited about? Or maybe I should say which one should I be most excited about.
20221002 171457

shaganja

shaganja

Whoa! Vietnamese black. Have been searching for this girl, for my thcv project. Very rare seeds!! I would run this first! Such a rare strain. I would run this and make seeds. And sell seeds to [email protected]. lmao!!

S

SudoUdo

These Seeds are mad by my Buddy. We usually share what ever we Grow. He made a bunch of Autoseeds and the Cheese X Tear Gas. That's all we have right now. We also use mostly clones from good Farms in the Area. I think the Autos are made from unknown Strains.

IMG 20221004 0927010771

Latest posts

Top Bottom