Let's See Your Stinkiest Flowers

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
What's cooking on the Terp train ✊ Post your stinkiest flowers below

Old Blueberry
IMG_20211229_012610.jpg

IMG_20211229_011522.jpg

Last edited:
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Two phenos of the same strain (Scarlet Begonias):

The apple-spice scented one
IMG 6971 apple spice

The sweaty armpit with fuel and sweet undertones one
IMG 6970 SBcu

These pics were taken at 6 weeks, 2 days. Fading a couple of weeks too early, but what scents. Four girls, four different phenos, but the scent-related differences are illustrated here. I'm really hoping the apple spice girl rings my bell.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

At last minute plant stretched, lowered light but autos do what they want, was starting to show trichome so was forced to flower it, this is the bud from top of plant will give bottom a few more days, a free seed strawberry mango crumble gave or rather have been giving cold water this reduces foxtailing and turn pistils weed smells great but a small low yield plant probability will end up with a 1/4oz when all is said and done, did get allot of nice trim for canna butter and was only 1 plant but test bud did show weed is fire and flower is hard and compact.

20220106 121224
sambapati

sambapati

At last minute plant stretched, lowered light but autos do what they want, was starting to show trichome so was forced to flower it, this is the bud from top of plant will give bottom a few more days, a free seed strawberry mango crumble gave or rather have been giving cold water this reduces foxtailing and turn pistils weed smells great but a small low yield plant probability will end up with a 1/4oz when all is said and done, did get allot of nice trim for canna butter and was only 1 plant but test bud did show weed is fire and flower is hard and compact.
Are we talking refrigerated water? My inside water is 24 degrees c but outside is probably 30....Our 'winter' is almost over....thx

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Are we talking refrigerated water? My inside water is 24 degrees c but outside is probably 30....Our 'winter' is almost over....thx
To all things balance and proportion. I suppose during 40C (104f) heat wave you could place ice cubes above your soil; and they will thank you.

That said; I wouldn't give exceptionally cold water unless heat (foxtailing) is a real concern; Otherwise around 16C would be ideal IMO; It's certainly a sound practice and cold water has far more vital oxygen carrying capacity that the plants love/need/desire. The colder downside is recovery time. 10-15 C water should be well tolerated with the plant. but the ideal time is during lights out; so it can "warm back up" before the new day again....

the plants should cycle in heat like they normally would in nature; ideally.

Dissolvedoxygen henryslaw
Dissolvedoxygen river levels
Dissolvedoxygen stratification decomposition
Oxygen solubility water 2
Last edited:
Top Bottom