Let's talk nutrients(indoor growing)

• Thread starter MasterGrower11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Possibly a discrepancy between "total plant weight" and 'product weight'. I've grown four pound plants, with only ~4oz of quality bud.
that i will buy all day long,but 1 lb of product come on im surprised it went this long,go back to page one and tell me which one of them plants are a lb plant

P

PROMETHEUSRISING

I start with the rule. If it sounds too good to be true it likely isn't.
And it's a good rule. But that's not how the Wright Brothers made the first airplane. It's unlikely, unless the entire finished, undried plant weight was used as a measurement. That's what I'm alluding to.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Also lol at 80% amber ratio for cutting. If only. Anywho.. hopefully this dude gets the help he needs. Enough trollin for me.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
My guess would be all that pk boost is causing the plants to ripen way too early, and then you take them down even earlier still when only 70% of the hairs have been withered prematurely.

Contrary to some peoples thinking, a plant grown in perfect conditions will actually flower for longer than a plant that is stressed, which actually causes them to finish early and underdeveloped. Plants grown out for 10+ weeks in 12/12 if kept healthy have way more flavor and effect than a P stressed plant taken down at 6, that's just the way it is..

Your welcome for the earworm.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

My guess would be all that pk boost is causing the plants to ripen way too early, and then you take them down even earlier still when only 70% of the hairs have been withered prematurely.

Contrary to some peoples thinking, a plant grown in perfect conditions will actually flower for longer than a plant that is stressed, which actually causes them to finish early and underdeveloped. Plants grown out for 10+ weeks in 12/12 if kept healthy have way more flavor and effect than a P stressed plant taken down at 6, that's just the way it is..

Your welcome for the earworm.

The pk fades the plant early but I dont think the buds would ripen faster so much. Although I fully agree that a proper healthy plant will flower longer cause it can and reach much hogher potential.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
The pk fades the plant early but I dont think the buds would ripen faster so much. Although I fully agree that a proper healthy plant will flower longer cause it can and reach much hogher potential.

You're right, they wouldnt be ripened to the same degree at all taken early no matter what, I think what I meant to say is a stressed plant usually cant be kept alive nearly as long as a healthy one and they normally scenesce sooner, but the trichomes arent fully developed. That is true. Taken even 2 weeks early can mean less than half the potential THC levels are achieved.

bunkerking

bunkerking

^ doesnt most of the sugar (Sucrose/Glucose) consumption*** happen at the end when its in "fall" mode? When it starts consuming itself. Would think brix levels would really really suffer. Cutting so early.

Top Bottom