Let's talk nutrients(indoor growing)

• Thread starter MasterGrower11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MasterGrower11

What kind of a nutrients you guys use 🤔, list all the nutrients u guys use in your growing medium😊
I use promix HP soil.

What I use:

Base: veg+bloom
Microbes: +life, mammoth p, hydroguard, urb natural
Additives: calmag and silica(botanicare), terpinator, nitrogen booster
PK boosters: Shine, Moab
Pgr: Density
Enzymes: biocozyme, enzyme komplete, senziyme
Compost teas: unsulphured molasses, killer tea
Flushing agents: I use killer tea with flawless finish

707finisher

707finisher

Humboldt county’s own
Have 3 part base
Micro grow and bloom
Superthrive occasionally
Ocean forest/perlite
Distilled vinegar for ph

707finisher

707finisher

I anticipate a couple oz per plant. really cant say yet.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

What's your yield usually?

Well with a known set of 4 good yielding clones I have done 22 oz in a 3.5’ x 4’ area under a 600 hps with 6 weeks veg under t-5’s

But I have staggered plants and harvested and planted 1 at a time in a row perpetually for harvests every week or two for years now. I have averaged about 5oz dry per plant in a 3 gallon nursery pot and run 2 600’s usually in flower room. Still using the flourescents to veg for 6 weeks with seeds and 4 when i use cuttings.

M

MasterGrower11

Well with a known set of 4 good yielding clones I have done 22 oz in a 3.5’ x 4’ area under a 600 hps with 6 weeks veg under t-5’s

But I have staggered plants and harvested and planted 1 at a time in a row perpetually for harvests every week or two for years now. I have averaged about 5oz dry per plant in a 3 gallon nursery pot and run 2 600’s usually in flower room. Still using the flourescents to veg for 6 weeks with seeds and 4 when i use cuttings.
Thats great dude, alot of growers don't know that balanced nutrients are a success when it comes to having a healthy plant, they usually go high up on the ppm's. Anyways, I grow in a 15g smart pot, 27 plants under 1000 hps, 6 weeks flower, yielded approx. 25lb.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thats great dude, alot of growers don't know that balanced nutrients are a success when it comes to having a healthy plant, they usually go high up on the ppm's. Anyways, I grow in a 15g smart pot, 27 plants under 1000 hps, 6 weeks flower, yielded approx. 25lb.

Wow huge plants! How many 1000’s? DE?

I only grow in a couple spare bedrooms for my wife and I, and some patients. I have been putting out about a pound a month with 1200 watts of hps and 250 of flourescent tubes.

My grow is linked in my sig. love to see pics of yours.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

im give mine 2 more weeks under the t5 and hang the hps back up,weather right now for it

P

PROMETHEUSRISING

General Hydroponics Maxi Gro and Bloom using tap water in a aeroponics system. I've done water-culture and soil before. Aeroponics has easily given best results. Could go from clone to bloom ready in 8 weeks.
Edit, hope to try a drip system now since it requires little modification from aero.
The Maxi series seems streamlined to use hard tap water, and that's a good thing, as saves on Cal-Mag, though I still will add some Epsom salt to the mix. If anything goes sideways the first thing I do is pour straight 3% h1o1/hydrogen peroxide straight from wallyworld onto the roots, or soak them in it for a minute. And add back to a fresh and cleaned system with new nutrient solution. Change water every two weeks, and use three different ways to check ph for a day before using new solution. If solution needs refreshing use ph adjusted water. Keep ph 5.8~6.4, but aim for the 5.8 and expect it to creep up over time.

Last edited:
707finisher

707finisher

I have a micro grow for medical personal use, 1400 watts total. Including fans and 3 stage grow. I try to keep the plants small, under 3’ total after final stretch, I’ve only had 2 harvests, I’d consider them learning experiences not production lol. I believe this weekend will be the first plant that has gone full term, and it has gone through a lot of stress. It looks like it may be around an oz dry but we will see. I’m still learning how to apply mimedgrowers minimal lst and simplicity to my bonsai garden. How long to veg as well. Hopefully withn 6 months I will start having consistent results. We smoke an oz or 2 a month usually, so if I get an oz a plant and pull 2 plants every 2 weeks I will have more than enough. I could share :)

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Wow that's a huge yield indoor per plant. I'm curious to know what strain you've got that flowers in 6 weeks? How long do you veg for?

I use rainwater, calmag+ and pbp grow, and use silica for ph up. That's it, thanks in large part to MiMed.

yield is pretty close to 2# per 1000w with 4 week veg and 8 week flower. 16 plants.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

im chump change,
use ocean forest,solo,to 1gal then to 3 gal final,keep my plants under 3ft with light manipulation
2x4x5 tent,usally run 4 plants when sexing is done
feed with the humbolt secret a&b and golden tree,first time pretty good so far,also grind up steel cut oats and barley and scratch that in on top,
using t5ho 4 bulb right now,just flipped friday,gonna run the t5 first 2 weeks of flower then back to hps for harvest
got complacent and had to try a new step from being bored so the humbolt and t5 is what i came up with,tried the kellog garden soil at first and no no i went,so up pot to ocean,i always use it from seed to harvest,thats the only thing i hadnt changed,but ya been exciting thus far with just the light and feed switch
normally i use knf feeds i make and teas,so switched it up this time,like the humbolt stuff,nice clean product and seems to be doing well on it on so far,the barley and oats are my enzymes

707finisher

707finisher

General Hydroponics Maxi Gro and Bloom using tap water in a aeroponics system. I've done water-culture and soil before. Aeroponics has easily given best results. Could go from clone to bloom ready in 8 weeks.
Edit, hope to try a drip system now since it requires little modification from aero.
The Maxi series seems streamlined to use hard tap water, and that's a good thing, as saves on Cal-Mag, though I still will add some Epsom salt to the mix. If anything goes sideways the first thing I do is pour straight 3% h1o1/hydrogen peroxide straight from wallyworld onto the roots, or soak them in it for a minute. And add back to a fresh and cleaned system with new nutrient solution. Change water every two weeks, and use three different ways to check ph for a day before using new solution. If solution needs refreshing use ph adjusted water. Keep ph 5.8~6.4, but aim for the 5.8 and expect it to creep up over time.
Was planning on testing longer veg in my cloner going to be here Monday, interesting to know you did the whole way.

M

MasterGrower11

Wow that's a huge yield indoor per plant. I'm curious to know what strain you've got that flowers in 6 weeks? How long do you veg for?

I use rainwater, calmag+ and pbp grow, and use silica for ph up. That's it, thanks in large part to MiMed.

yield is pretty close to 2# per 1000w with 4 week veg and 8 week flower. 16 plants.
I grow Gg4, I use co2 which speeds up the whole process significantly, plus using pk boosters and I foliar spray(transport) the first two weeks of flowering. However, I don't have them ready right now, since they are only in the first week of flowering but I got one Gelato which is ready, I'll post Pic of that later today.

P

PROMETHEUSRISING

Was planning on testing longer veg in my cloner going to be here Monday, interesting to know you did the whole way.
The major problem I encountered was my clone veg system was not adjustable to plant size. In two months six plants could take up 4'x4' easily. Just be prepared on adjusting to plant size. Part of the reason I'm considering a drip system with flexible hoses so individual plants can be moved and arranged easily.

Farmer P

Farmer P

I haven't settled on any regimen yet but I have tried many:
Canna Coco two part
GH three part
Jacks all purpose 20-20-20
Jacks MJ specific
Master blend 4-18-38 with cal-nit
botannicare CNS-17
Fox Farm Ocean Forest (I grew until nutes were lacking then top dressed in more)
Plain backyard soil with some Alaska Fish (worked great on the Cherry Pie)
I've tried many different addatives.
Right now I'm doing an experiment with two clones of Hyper Cherry Pie. I'm running one with Jacks MJ formula and one with GH H3AD formula.

All have grown good looking plants, but something happened that intrugued me. I grew a seedling then cuts from that seedling of Greenpoint Cowboy Kush with a few different ferts (CNS-17 a few runs) and it was just ok. Then I ran that same cut with Jacks MJ formula and it was REALLY good. It tasted way more OG because of the Jacks. (at least that's the only thing I could think of that was different that run)
I gave away that cut to a friend before I sampled that so I can't try it again but it got me thinking. Another thing to consider is that I also ran a different strain with the Jacks and it didn't come out better. I ran cuts that I gave to a friend who uses the H3AD formula and his tasted way better than mine. (some cuts only - others were worse than mine) So that got me thinking that certain strains may come out better with certain ferts which is why I'm experimenting now on the same cuts with different ferts.
I wish someone who has already done these experiments would come out and tell me to save me the time but I will press on. I will share my results honestly.
Maybe if we all work together and share our results we could all be growing super dank jungle boy quality type shit without taking 20 years to figure it out. Just a thought.

M

MasterGrower11

I grow gg4 and I only veg for about 5 weeks. I use co2 in my flower room which speeds up the whole process.
Screenshot 20191222 143132 Snapchat

Top Bottom