MasterGrower11

I haven't settled on any regimen yet but I have tried many:
Canna Coco two part
GH three part
Jacks all purpose 20-20-20
Jacks MJ specific
Master blend 4-18-38 with cal-nit
botannicare CNS-17
Fox Farm Ocean Forest (I grew until nutes were lacking then top dressed in more)
Plain backyard soil with some Alaska Fish (worked great on the Cherry Pie)
I've tried many different addatives.
Right now I'm doing an experiment with two clones of Hyper Cherry Pie. I'm running one with Jacks MJ formula and one with GH H3AD formula.

All have grown good looking plants, but something happened that intrugued me. I grew a seedling then cuts from that seedling of Greenpoint Cowboy Kush with a few different ferts (CNS-17 a few runs) and it was just ok. Then I ran that same cut with Jacks MJ formula and it was REALLY good. It tasted way more OG because of the Jacks. (at least that's the only thing I could think of that was different that run)
I gave away that cut to a friend before I sampled that so I can't try it again but it got me thinking. Another thing to consider is that I also ran a different strain with the Jacks and it didn't come out better. I ran cuts that I gave to a friend who uses the H3AD formula and his tasted way better than mine. (some cuts only - others were worse than mine) So that got me thinking that certain strains may come out better with certain ferts which is why I'm experimenting now on the same cuts with different ferts.
I wish someone who has already done these experiments would come out and tell me to save me the time but I will press on. I will share my results honestly.
Maybe if we all work together and share our results we could all be growing super dank jungle boy quality type shit without taking 20 years to figure it out. Just a thought.
Can't wait to see your results buddy

bunkerking

bunkerking

@MasterGrower11 could you explain your reasoning behind running pk boosters and mammoth? You already have a ton of easily accessible p. And isn't that super hard on the microbes? Those 30+ npk numbers. J/W

M

MasterGrower11

Wow huge plants! How many 1000’s? DE?

I only grow in a couple spare bedrooms for my wife and I, and some patients. I have been putting out about a pound a month with 1200 watts of hps and 250 of flourescent tubes.

My grow is linked in my sig. love to see pics of yours.
14 lights. I'll post some more pics later

Farmer P

Farmer P

Cheap coco.

Fox farm grow big hydro

Bloom city calmag (will get gh calmag next time)

5ml each. From Clones to mid flower.
I have tried both of those cal/mag and also prefer GH. Probably just because it looks more concentrated lol. I've cut my cal/mag down to 1.25ml/gal. The only time I've had issues was when I used unbuffered coco. I double buffered some myself and it worked great, but it was a lot of work. Now I just stick with canna brick coco (look for deals) and hydrate it myself.

bunkerking

bunkerking

I have tried both of those cal/mag and also prefer GH. Probably just because it looks more concentrated lol. I've cut my cal/mag down to 1.25ml/gal. The only time I've had issues was when I used unbuffered coco. I double buffered some myself and it worked great, but it was a lot of work. Now I just stick with canna brick coco (look for deals) and hydrate it myself.

Perfect my thoughts as well. Don't need all the trace elements anyways. Should last alot longer and similar price.

M

MasterGrower11

@MasterGrower11 could you explain your reasoning behind running pk boosters and mammoth? You already have a ton of easily accessible p. And isn't that super hard on the microbes? Those 30+ npk numbers. J/W
I agree that my feeding schedule seem so complicated cuz it is. I don't use all pk at once until the last two weeks of flowering. Starting with Moab at a rate of 1ml/g first week of flowering, then starting Shine at week 2 till week 4 at a rate of 1ml/g. Last two weeks of flowering which 5 and 6 I combine Moab and shine at a rate of 2ml/g. Now for the mammoth p I use it for the whole cycle at a rate of .5/g to help the plant maximize phosphorus and increase yield, as well as keeping the plants and their roots healthy.

M

MasterGrower11

So you're saying you pull almost 1 pound per plant with a 5 week veg and 6 week flower?

That's unbelievable.
5 week veg after transplanting to a 15 gal pot. And yes 6 weeks flower, my 7th week is jus flushing I only flush two times tbh.

M

MasterGrower11

GG4 is a 10 week plant. If you dont care about potency maybe 9. And a medium yielder.

The rest of the nutrient info is just as unconvincing.
If your doing everything perfect it can speed up the process. Yes gg4 is a 10 week plant, guess what? That's what they say, the result I'm getting from week 7 is exactly the same lol. Grow smarter not harder😉

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

If your doing everything perfect it can speed up the process. Yes gg4 is a 10 week plant, guess what? That's what they say, the result I'm getting from week 7 is exactly the same lol. Grow smarter not harder😉

No. Flowering time does not decrease. Show us a 6 week fully finished flower.

P

PROMETHEUSRISING

I've always found that when you care about what you do, you do it better. Does it takes 8 or 13 weeks? Perfection lies in the eye of the beholder. And experience will be its judge.

Top Bottom