Let's talk nutrients(indoor growing)

• Thread starter MasterGrower11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MasterGrower11

I've always found that when you care about what you do, you do it better. Does it takes 8 or 13 weeks? Perfection lies in the eye of the beholder. And experience will be its judge.
Exactly, growers who have never seen it done, will judge you no matter what you tell them.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Exactly, growers who have never seen it done, will judge you no matter what you tell them.

Lol. I know quite a few growing this cut.

He said 8 or 13 weeks. We are talking about 6. Plenty of shitty cash crop growers have to cut at 8. But the weed sucks. They do it for time/ money management. Not quality flowers. 6 weeks for GG4 is silly.

M

MasterGrower11

Lol. I know quite a few growing this cut.

He said 8 or 13 weeks. We are talking about 6. Plenty of shitty cash crop growers have to cut at 8. But the weed sucks. They do it for time/ money management. Not quality flowers. 6 weeks for GG4 is silly.
Trust me I have done a 9 week flowering, I barley see any difference when I cut them at 7. The quality is perfect, spend more time knowing your plants will give you more experience. If I grow another strain I would struggle alot.

P

PROMETHEUSRISING

The general rule of thumb, excluding personal preferences, I've found is that when the trichomes begin to turn brownish, aka amber. This signifies that the trichomes have reached the end of their effective cycle and about to stop producing.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I don't have any pics atm, like I said you keep counting the days till I come back here, then you would be surprised.

You wont be back. You exaggerated too much. We are not new at this. Well i am among the newer grower here with 6 years growing and over 30 working with growers.

Some of these guys have been growing over 40.

If you try to post this at RIU please link me to the hysterics.

bunkerking

bunkerking

If i was to roll the dice here...

id say this guy, HFJud, and PARExtract are the same person.

wouldn't be hard to just have @1diesel1 review your login ip address. no need to spread shit info.

M

MasterGrower11

The general rule of thumb, excluding personal preferences, I've found is that when the trichomes begin to turn brownish, aka amber. This signifies that the trichomes have reached the end of their effective cycle and about to stop producing.
70 to 80 percent then you are ready to cut.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Trust me I have done a 9 week flowering, I barley see any difference when I cut them at 7. The quality is perfect, spend more time knowing your plants will give you more experience. If I grow another strain I would struggle alot.

Well it isnt done at 9 weeks either so maybe you wouldnt notice it not being worth cutting at 7.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Only when the flower is truly done growing is there any reason to start looking at trichomes.

P

PROMETHEUSRISING

Having played games over the internet, I know there is the guy willing to lie cheat and steal. I'm just clarifying, cataloging, and verifying in my own mind as to how this works. He's not the first to make a unsupportable claim except in certain "views". It's for me, unfortunately, to understand their insanity. Just dealing with reality as it comes at me.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Having played games over the internet, I know there is the guy willing to lie cheat and steal. I'm just clarifying, cataloging, and verifying in my own mind as to how this works. He's not the first to make a unsupportable claim except in certain "views". It's for me, unfortunately, to understand their insanity. Just dealing with reality as it comes at me.

I start with the rule. If it sounds too good to be true it likely isn't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom