Lets Talk Plant Stages Of Life

• Thread starter Anthem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
I know the language of the helper just as he knows all the terms ā€œnewbsā€ use so whatā€™s the issue? Is someone says they are in week 1 veg day 14 from seed I donā€™t understand the issue. I know all the proper language for plant stages but I do include a ā€œseedlingā€ stage. Itā€™s just a way for me to record my progress thatā€™s just how I do it so it really doesnā€™t effect anyone else. Everyone charts their progress a little bit different šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
the issue is you are askin6g for help and the people you ask prefer that you ask in the way they like. and since you are the asker, and they dont have to help and can indeed poke at you for doing it, you would think you would - out of respect for their bailiwick - and after being corrected on occasion, just succumb...

growsince79

growsince79

the issue is you are askin6g for help and the people you ask prefer that you ask in the way they like. and since you are the asker, and they dont have to help and can indeed poke at you for doing it, you would think you would - out of respect for their bailiwick - and after being corrected on occasion, just succumb...
Some people just want to be different.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Obviously this is a hot button topic
Well good thing I donā€™t ask questions using any of the terms mentioned. I do have a ā€œseedlingā€ stage but thatā€™s over with so hopefully you all will still help me

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

And you really do not know that Gro is Veg and Bloom is Flower? These terms are interchanged regularly in the cannabis industry. It is kind of like Cleenex and Tissue.

What are you talking about??? Everybody knows that. There is Micro, Gro and Bloom. I posted a picture of a feed chart that had a bunch of different stages of growth, including transition. You then mentioned that its called grow and bloom, as if the name of the nutrients mean that those are the only 2 stages of growth. Then I said they also have a Micro, but there is no micro stage of life.

Stop creating fake arguments that have nothing to do with what I said, damn troll.

Anthem

Anthem

What are you talking about??? Everybody knows that. There is Micro, Gro and Bloom. I posted a picture of a feed chart that had a bunch of different stages of growth, including transition. You then mentioned that its called grow and bloom, as if the name of the nutrients mean that those are the only 2 stages of growth. Then I said they also have a Micro, but there is no micro stage of life.

Stop creating fake arguments that have nothing to do with what I said, damn troll.
Ha Ha you are pretty funny. I started the thread and you call me a troll. Please leave my thread, Thank YOU !

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

biologically the seedling stage is when the plant is concentrating its energy on developing its root system. rooting is what a pig does when hunting trufffles

the growth under the dirt matches the growth above all through veg and a few weeks into flower. There is no specific ā€œrootingā€ stage.

Madbud

Madbud

why not? And you can have preflowers before the plant alternates nodes imo. I have seen plants at week 3 with tiny pistils.
There seems to be an issue here between indoor and outdoor growers. Of course u can flower without alternating nodes indoors by changing the light schedule. Outdoors if you pinch the growth tips on a single node it can prevent flowering for weeks. I havenā€™t flowered a plant indoors since the seventies, part of the pre-nupšŸ˜‡

Anthem

Anthem

the growth under the dirt matches the growth above all through veg and a few weeks into flower. There is no specific ā€œrootingā€ stage.
MiMed I posted it above but I could be wrong. I think what the nutrient chart stated Seedling/Rooting. I took seedling to mean a clone that is in the rooting stage. I could be wrong but it made sense to me.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Ha Ha you are pretty funny. I started the thread and you call me a troll. Please leave my thread, Thank YOU !

Yes, because you lied about what I said. That is something a troll does, create strawman arguments even after I said I agree with most of it.

Bye Felicia āœŒ

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

There seems to be an issue here between indoor and outdoor growers. Of course u can flower without alternating nodes indoors by changing the light schedule. Outdoors if you pinch the growth tips on a single node it can prevent flowering for weeks.

I never heard that one before. You can top with no issue weeks into flower. Many growers do it to control height during stretch outside.

Anthem

Anthem

There seems to be an issue here between indoor and outdoor growers. Of course u can flower without alternating nodes indoors by changing the light schedule. Outdoors if you pinch the growth tips on a single node it can prevent flowering for weeks.
I never had a problem with pulling off the top grow and going directly into flower.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

MiMed I posted it above but I could be wrong. I think what the nutrient chart stated Seedling/Rooting. I took seedling to mean a clone that is in the rooting stage. I could be wrong but it made sense to me.

Thatā€™s fair.I didnā€™t consider clones. Just seed plants.

Anthem

Anthem

Yes, because you lied about what I said. That is something a troll does, create strawman arguments even after I said I agree with most of it.

Bye Felicia āœŒ
And here we have the crown Jewel of the discussion. BE RIGHT AT ALL COST. Good Bye!

Madbud

Madbud

I never had a problem with pulling off the top grow and going directly into flower.
Heres the last one i topped too late, nice and frosty
71A8E40B 1645 435E 9BA8 97047C656D98

growsince79

growsince79

There seems to be an issue here between indoor and outdoor growers. Of course u can flower without alternating nodes indoors by changing the light schedule. Outdoors if you pinch the growth tips on a single node it can prevent flowering for weeks. I havenā€™t flowered a plant indoors since the seventies, part of the pre-nupšŸ˜‡
In my world, topping indoor during flower drastically reduces yield on indicas and definitely prolongs flowering on sativas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom