Lets Talk Plant Stages Of Life

• Thread starter Anthem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

What are you talking about??? Everybody knows that. There is Micro, Gro and Bloom. I posted a picture of a feed chart that had a bunch of different stages of growth, including transition. You then mentioned that its called grow and bloom, as if the name of the nutrients mean that those are the only 2 stages of growth. Then I said they also have a Micro, but there is no micro stage of life.

Stop creating fake arguments that have nothing to do with what I said, damn troll.
Pretty sure micro refers to micro nutrients. Look it up and let us know.

Anthem

Anthem

Not in flower, just when the nodes are alternating.
I am at a lose, I grew out doors and I never noticed a problem with flowering after topping, but I did not do much topping right before flip, it was always earlier on to train the plant into shape.

Madbud

Madbud

I am at a lose, I grew out doors and I never noticed a problem with flowering after topping, but I did not do much topping right before flip, it was always earlier on to train the plant into shape.
Yup, i topped the one covered with snow to keep it below the fence late in veg, with alternating nodes in August and it delayed flowering at least four weeks. I had noticed it before but always chalked it up to a streetlight etc. this one had four shorter sisters that all flowered normally in August.

Moshmen

Moshmen

You are trying to dictate how experienced growers are supposed to help you for free?

What has happened to being a student of something?

And I wanted to add I think stretch or transition to indicate the first weeks of flower is a useful term.

And autos are why we are all screwed up about this I think.
Autos are why all is newbies are messed whoever said they were easier to well I think they were high! L ol growin photos seems to be so much easier in my opinion !

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Autos are why all is newbies are messed whoever said they were easier to well I think they were high! L ol growin photos seems to be so much easier in my opinion !

I think it’s still strain and breeder dependent.

My greenhouse seeds northern light auto fem 5 pack for my first ever grow with no other gardening experience at all grew me a pound of really good bud. There were plenty of problems believe me. One plant was all speckled for a month then lost all leaves and grew new healthy ones and finished a month after the rest.

the grow did shatter about every auto myth I read online. But every test usually does.

I just meant autos blur the stages we are used to with photoperiod plants we control when we flower.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You mean like my Colombian that was in flower 77 days before it made a pistil? I think I'm about 130 days in flower now. Would it be proper to call it an 8-9 week strain or is it a 20 week strain?
My question is, what would happen if you put a cut from this plant under 12/12? Would it flower right away? If so, I'd say YEAH — that 77 days is what I'm talking about.

growsince79

growsince79

My question is, what would happen if you put a cut from this plant under 12/12? Would it flower right away? If so, I'd say YEAH — that 77 days is what I'm talking about.
I made a clone in the flower and it kinda revegged under 11-13. It's 6 weeks behind the mother clone now. Very strange.

Observationist

Observationist

Veg tends to just mean not under 12/12 (or other flowering cycle light timing) and flower just means under flower cycle lighting. Should there be a term for the veg period from seed, when the plant isn't mature enough to flower, no matter what the light timing, and another for vegging a mature plant?
Rooting, seedling, bushing stage, transformative stage/stretch/bushing 2.0>flower mid flower late flower chop dry cure

lol

Top Bottom