Letting buffered coco sit until transplant

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

So it’s my first time, growing in coco that I buffered , buffed enough for the first transplant about a week ago maybe even two weeks , sheesh time flies. So my question is how do you guys let it sit, if you do let it sit, and how long is it fine like that? Do I need to rebuffer? I should add that I did a flush to get the buffer solution out because I read to do that. And I won’t be using that flushed coco until I transplant, which I should add I haven’t even started to germ. I know I fucked up big, anyway to save this coco or should I reset?

2Bad

2Bad

Also when you guys use coco does dimataceous earth work since coco has to stay wet . Cus I know I’m gonna have fungus gnats/fruit flies I already see a few . Or what can I use to kill larvae

2Bad

2Bad

Bump . All I really need to know is should I keep watering with cal mag , since it coco ? I’m going to go get jiffy pellets in the morning to germ some seeds, then hopefully transplant into solo cups of coco perlite .

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Prep coco for use as needed... add BTI (mosquito dunks to the feed or crush and sprinkle on top once a month to prevent gnats. It's organic. Put up some yellow stickies to see if/when you are getting adults and may need to take further action.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Bump . All I really need to know is should I keep watering with cal mag , since it coco ? I’m going to go get jiffy pellets in the morning to germ some seeds, then hopefully transplant into solo cups of coco perlite .
Just water when using with cal mag and light nutrients like 100-150ppm.

Again prep coco when your ready to use it not a weeknor more before for future reference.

2Bad

2Bad

Just water when using with cal mag and light nutrients like 100-150ppm.

Again prep coco when your ready to use it not a weeknor more before for future reference.
Alrighty thank you. So would u toss it in my shoes? I prepped enough for the first two transplants I’m pretty sure

2Bad

2Bad

Nah I'd still use it... just for future reference.
Alrighty I appreciate it, it’s all for medicinal so I spent some money on some good indica genetics(supposed) , I hope they turn out alright 🤘🏻🤞

Latest posts

Top Bottom