Lieu Hanh(Vietnamese black X Neville's Haze)

• Thread starter mrp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrp

Hi Gents
any1 knows where to get any of these top notch beans by spice brothers(aka FET)?
dtc99a/b/c
Lieu Hanh (Vietnamese black X Neville's Haze)

Cheers
Mrp

L

lonewolf99

Good luck, Fet disappeared a couple of years ago, and the forum he used to inhabit is now gone as well. you won't find any of those unless someone has some F2s, and I know the 303 is highly sought after. I'm still in touch with the other Spice Brother (Dman) and he hasn't heard from Fet for a long time.

M

mrp

what a shame
other viet black out there takes forever to finish...well-15 weeks....
thanks for your reply !
Mr p

O

ojd

lieu hanh looked great back in the day,some serious pics on hg and others
i always wanted to get it but didnt

O

ojd

and his strains were real cheap aswell
he was working for hg420 after he stopped making seeds
maybe he is still at the hgsite youtube that has nothing to do with weed(if thats still around)

Q

Quicksilver

Yeah, I miss the Spice Brother's offerings too, and kick myself for not stocking up when they were available.
Their Viet Combo (Vietnamese X Viet Black) was a great all around plant for me. Easy grower, great yields, and wonderful aromas and buzz.

Maybe someone is sitting on some old stock, and will offer up F2's of some of their strains one of these days.

M

mrp

303.....papua New Guinea Gold- 15 $
Viet Combo Vietnamese x Vietanamese Black- 15$
man-what was i thinking when they had it in stock/??????
some exotic beans the brothers had!

f2 to the ppl!

cheers
Mrp

W

witchking

I miss Spice Bros.. They had good and popular wares for a decent price. They were truly under-rated IMOH.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
mrp, i have some of the ones you are looking for. I do not know when i will get to them. we will see. I know they are some nice seeds. monkey5

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

I had new guinea gold in Brisbane about 10 years ago,dont know if it was the same strain.Never seen anything like it,yellowy/gold colour really strange taste,blew my head off.Only had a couple of buds in a mixed bag of outdoor bushweed and left town a couple of days later and the next time i was there they had moved so never had any more.Would love to try it under lights but maybe its more suited to outdoor tropial growing

swampthing

swampthing

I miss Spice Bros.. They had good and popular wares for a decent price. They were truly under-rated IMOH.
Man.... i def miss Fet.

awesome dude. And doc chronic, and all the HG420 brethren.

loved doc’s troublemaker

Top Bottom