Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moves lights higher then 22-23"

• Flush and re Water?

• Total voters
StarsBuds

StarsBuds

hi; I'm Star, hope this finds you all well. I'm a new grower and I'm having some equipment issues due to my new grow room being completed. In the mean time I've got some girls, not looking so hot in veg. I enclosed a picture. I'm running a 400 watt MH under a Super Sun 2 hood, temps good humidity, water Great. Nut Fox farm, dirty dozen, cal Mag, bush doctor. I am waiting my new carbon filter to be installed. Installation aspa.
I'm having issues as u can see, first grow ever. Thought this was nitrogen def, or toxicity, then thought maybe it the light bleaching. B/C it does begin at the top in what appears the leaves which are under the MH directly. The leaves feel dry and crinkle at ends with brownish or yelling color. So I took 1 flushed it PH was 5.3 in the soil. So transplanted in fresh soil, rewaywred with ph'd h2o. Any suggestions for any of you amazing people out here, from one learning fellow grower to you lovely pro's out here. I'd be so grateful. It's been quite the journey, I'm loving it so much....✌️

Light bleaching or nirtrogen def
Light bleaching or nirtrogen def 2

How far is your 400w mh?
What is the pH level u usually use?
Any of the leaves turning black and drying out?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Looks more like mg, you could foliar spray with a quart of water and a few tsp of epsom salts mixed in.
The dirt looks wet, how often do you water?
Look at the first chart in my sig link at mg deficiency, I use a calmag suppliment until mid flower.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Looks more like mg, you could foliar spray with a quart of water and a few tsp of epsom salts mixed in.
Look at the first chart in my sig link at mg deficiency, I use a calmag suppliment until mid flower.
Not the whole quart

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'd like to add to that. First, if you're in soil, stop using the 'cal-mag'. Second, I have to put more bells on what @iKharon just said, that pH is WAAAAAAAYYYYYY too low. Although for me, for soil, my preferred range is 6.2-6.8. Soil is much more forgiving.

My first question when I looked at those clones was, Are they rooted? If they're not rooted, get them out from under that light until they are.

If they are rooted, I wonder if there are mites. Also, I'm with @GT21 regarding feeding at all. It's easy to overfeed in soil.

StarsBuds

StarsBuds

How far is your 400w mh?
What is the pH level u usually use?
Any of the leaves turning black and drying out?
Ph 5.8.6.5 in veg no, black watched and looked like nit burn. Pull the 400 back? To how many inches? Do 9-12 started up higher thought

M

Markiemark10

IMG 1697
IMG 1708
5.3 soil? That's way off from me.. dunno about you guys, but 6-6.6 is ideal
Hi can anybody help me with a few problems I've been having. The new growth on my plants keep twisting and growing deformed, the plants also look leathery and week although root system is amazing and stalks are thick as fuck. Here are a few photos, would really appreciate it if anybody could help.

M

Markiemark10

More pics. What is causing the plants to twist. New growth is yellow twisted and deformed???? What is going on can anybody help. I was growing in dwc iws pots before this soil run and I had the same problem that time. I thought it was due to lack of experience in hydro so I ripped down plants and started aging with soil and I'm having the same problem with twisted deformed growth. Plz help

IMG 1713
IMG 1696
IMG 1699
IMG 1713
IMG 1714
iKharon

iKharon

Medium, nutes, light and light schedule, distance from plants.. all things we need to know

M

Markiemark10

Medium, nutes, light and light schedule, distance from plants.. all things we need to know

Hi thanks for the reply.

Medium : soil (tropic mix without bat droppings)
Nutes : Shougun terra grow
Light schedule: 18-6
Light distance roughly just over 1 metre
Under 600hps air cooled system

iKharon

iKharon

Hi thanks for the reply.

Medium : soil (tropic mix without bat droppings)
Nutes : Shougun terra grow
Light schedule: 18-6
Light distance roughly just over 1 metre
Under 600hps air cooled system
Hoping someone else chimes in on this one.. I'm unfamiliar with the soil.. what's your ph been running like?

M

Markiemark10

More pics. What is causing the plants to twist. New growth is yellow twisted and deformed???? What is going on can anybody help. I was growing in dwc iws pots before this soil run and I had the same problem that time. I thought it was due to lack of experience in hydro so I ripped down plants and started aging with soil and I'm having the same problem with twisted deformed growth. Plz help
Ya... between 6-7 is where you hit all available macro and micros

img_1713-jpg.665414

img_1696-jpg.665416

img_1699-jpg.665418

img_1713-jpg.665419

img_1714-jpg.665421

+ QuoteReply

M

Markiemark10

I'd like to add to that. First, if you're in soil, stop using the 'cal-mag'. Second, I have to put more bells on what @iKharon just said, that pH is WAAAAAAAYYYYYY too low. Although for me, for soil, my preferred range is 6.2-6.8. Soil is much more forgiving.

My first question when I looked at those clones was, Are they rooted? If they're not rooted, get them out from under that light until they are.

If they are rooted, I wonder if there are mites. Also, I'm with @GT21 regarding feeding at all. It's easy to overfeed in soil.

img_1713-jpg.665414

img_1696-jpg.665416

img_1699-jpg.665418

img_1713-jpg.665419

img_1714-jpg.665421

+ QuoteReply

M

Markiemark10

img_1713-jpg.665414

img_1696-jpg.665416

img_1699-jpg.665418

img_1713-jpg.665419

img_1714-jpg.665421

+ QuoteReply

Top Bottom