light bulb 4 low ryder

• Thread starter drpressure600
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

drpressure600

i'm going to put out a small crop of 10 plants of 'lowryder ak 47' the next few weeks, i'm very interested in doing them for some reason, any recommendations on the bulb, i want to put a 600w hps over them at 20\4 photo period, dose this sound right, let me know what you think . .

any recommendations are welcome thanks very much to any opinion for this grow from start to finish . .

J

Jaystar

i'm going to put out a small crop of 10 plants of 'lowryder ak 47' the next few weeks, i'm very interested in doing them for some reason, any recommendations on the bulb, i want to put a 600w hps over them at 20\4 photo period, dose this sound right, let me know what you think . .

any recommendations are welcome thanks very much to any opinion for this grow from start to finish . .

A 600watt sunmaster will do the trick nicley and your photo period will be just fine mate autostrains yield are very light dependent what are you growing or thinking of growing them in?

D

drpressure600

1.5 meter square tent, let me no exactly what you think is best, i've never done lowryder b 4 . .

F

FastForward

600w for a lowryder might be a tad overkill, unless you're doing a lot of them. I got amazing results of a 400w - so if heat and bills are an issue you might want to step it down a bit?

D

drpressure600

600w for a lowryder might be a tad overkill, unless you're doing a lot of them. I got amazing results of a 400w - so if heat and bills are an issue you might want to step it down a bit?

there u are to my rescue again, i'm going to put ten on, thanks again . .

F

fi_di_bot

for 10 lowryder a 250w is ok, 400w and 600w are enough and you spend to much in electricity

D

drpressure600

has anyone experience with this strain??

lots of people have frosty, just read the posts etc, i was going to try this but i'm going to do a vertical grow after i've done d crops i'm on now, i've one week left 4 some & 3 odd weeks left the others, then i might separately do a lowryder ak, have you done this frosty . .

Top Bottom