Light burn help !!! X2 1000w dimmable hps

• Thread starter Randomnames
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Randomnames

Randomnames

Have what I believe is light burn, have raised my lights and next step will be to dim my ballasts if that doesn't help. question is how bad is this going to affect my final yield from your own experience with it. I'm just finishing up week 6 now and still have at least another 3 weeks to go.
Also is it true the more a plant proceeds through the flower cycle the less light it needs towards the end of its life?

Light burn help  x2 1000w dimmable hps
Light burn help  x2 1000w dimmable hps 2
Light burn help  x2 1000w dimmable hps 3
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi I’m not convinced it’s lifetime burn it seems to localised in the one spot light burn would of burnt more of the canopy . How far above canopy are the lights now ?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi I’m not convinced it’s lifetime burn it seems to localised in the one spot light burn would of burnt more of the canopy . How far above canopy are the lights now ?
And I think your yield is going to be fine , and yes again running shorter light on hrs coming to the last 3 week I run 11/13 and I’ve used 10/14 as well with good results . Od .

Randomnames

Randomnames

And I think your yield is going to be fine , and yes again running shorter light on hrs coming to the last 3 week I run 11/13 and I’ve used 10/14 as well with good results . Od .

Thanks man ill be sure to give 11/13 a try

Randomnames

Randomnames

Yeah it only seems to be bad on 1 plant at this stage but is starting to show more daily on the others, the yellow leaves still require a little more effort than normal to come off which made me believe it wasn't a nitrogen deficiency as well as only being on the top of the plant the lower leaves don't seem too bad.Lights are now sitting 70cm above the canopy both still on 1000w each

basscaptain

basscaptain

your plants are just hungry and 1 has been telling you that longer then the rest......

this is where reading your grow comes in ...... you should be thinking 2wks ahead.. not oh they look Good Today.......🧐😇😎

Top Bottom