Light burn

• Thread starter Alpaca
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Alpaca

Alpaca

Hi,

For the first time I seem to be experiencing something that looks like light burn?

I use 2 80w white COBs for veg, currently about 32 cm from the canopy. The yellowing only occurs at the top so I'm guessing that's what it has to be, but some of the tallest leaves don't seem to be affected at all so I'd like to check with you guys. Is it light burn?

Light burn

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Since you are seeing this at the top of the plant, and it does seem that the new growth is coming in a bit light, even yellow I would venture to say its a calcium deficiency. But you really haven't given enough info to be sure.

Alpaca

Alpaca

I have only fed them grow nutrients once and week 5 just started, when I fed them I also added some calcium so it would seem weird for a calcium deficiency to show already

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I have only fed them grow nutrients once and week 5 just started, when I fed them I also added some calcium so it would seem weird for a calcium deficiency to show already

Do you have nutrients in your soil? Some will release nutes based on time not on your feed schedule.

Alpaca

Alpaca

Do you have nutrients in your soil? Some will release nutes based on time not on your feed schedule.

I used plagron lightmix soil for the first time. It's supposed to be lower on nutrients and with more perlite so it drains quite fast

Latest posts

Top Bottom