light burn?

• Thread starter bubbalova
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bubbalova

bubbalova

What is going on here? Any info would be useful. Each picture is a different plant.

Light burn
Light burn 2
Light burn 3
Light burn 4
G

gooey

Very possible, could also be ph problem or nutrient related. Did you increase the light a lot recently? Think of any changes you made and react.

straincreation

straincreation

In the first pic it looks like spray burn do you foliar? Thenother look like hardcore nute burn. Whats ph, ppm, what soil lights etc are you using. We get this info we can help you out without it idk man could be a nomber of things.
Happy farmin;)

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
normally light burn will happen on the top leaves of the plant, closest to the light... what do they look like?

bubbalova

bubbalova

Bute burn would make sense, fed a little heavy on the last feeding this last time. Thank you very much for the reminder gi t multiple protects an having a hard time with all of it

bubbalova

bubbalova

Very possible, could also be ph problem or nutrient related. Did you increase the light a lot recently? Think of any changes you made and react.

Yea they went from T5 to 1600 hps
But didn't show signs of burn for almost a week. Is that normal

straincreation

straincreation

Its not your light... thats fornsure that doesnt happen unless your to close.. you dont want to enlighten us. Thats fine good luck.
Happy farmin;)

bubbalova

bubbalova

Sorry no familiar feeding and being im in soil I dont check ppm I keep ph at a 6.8 room temp 78 as a high during the day with about 45% humidity and a low of 70 at night im thinking my botanicare calming might have been bad or I might have just over fed. Also should I be checking the ppm even though im in soil?

bubbalova

bubbalova

Sorry no familiar feeding and being im in soil I dont check ppm I keep ph at a 6.8 room temp 78 as a high during the day with about 45% humidity and a low of 70 at night im thinking my botanicare calming might have been bad or I might have just over fed. Also should I be checking the ppm even though im in soil?

Cal-mag .....I fucking hate auto correct

G

gooey

Not light if it took a week to happen. Lower your ph to 6.4 and cut your nutes back to half strengh. Don't need to measure ppm but you need to listen to the plant.

bubbalova

bubbalova

Not light if it took a week to happen. Lower your ph to 6.4 and cut your nutes back to half strengh. Don't need to measure ppm but you need to listen to the plant.

Thank you @gooey

Top Bottom