Light cycle interrupted, please help

• Thread starter CannabisLove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CannabisLove

I just realized my plants have received 11 days of light straight(24hr) starting in the beginning of the fourth week of flowering. I forgot to double check my timer settings after I replaced a ballast and bulb and ended up leaving it on the ON setting. Just starting to see signs of re vegging. Hoping this wasnt the most expensive mistake ive made. Should I just trash em, put it back on their flowering schedule? Anybody had an similar issues?

cannabeans

cannabeans

4 weeks of blooming and then reveg......I would start over!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

11 days ouch. start over. wayyy too many concerns here... just cut up and start over

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

I had 4 days no power. I just place let things run that much longer over all. 11days is kinda long for being half way thew bloom. if it was at the start. I would say reveg for a bit. Place them in larger pots if your in dirt to cover up some of that stretch. This is a tuff one with out any photos too see.

P

paulycali

Feminised your F***ed! Regular seeds your okay. Highly sensitive clones start over. Highly resilient clones keep going. Sucks but you gotta do what you gotta do. Also make sure you learn from this mistake. That's a very shitty one to deal with for sure. Good luck :)

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

Feminised your F***ed! Regular seeds your okay. Highly sensitive clones start over. Highly resilient clones keep going. Sucks but you gotta do what you gotta do. Also make sure you learn from this mistake. That's a very shitty one to deal with for sure. Good luck :)
100% agreed

Reebs

Reebs

1 plant check a day keeps the problems away. go get those analog hydrofarm timers and break off that red switch on the side once you put it on the "Timer" setting obviously.

as for now, done-zo. revegging will work but i'd try to make hash or something

Top Bottom