light cycle interupted

• Thread starter basilbloom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

basilbloom

hi all stoners,first time post by new member,my current cycle is 12/12@8am-8am but to my horror i came home yesterday to find that the timer had not put the light on,so i put the light on straight away at 11am checked the timer everything seemed ok,put them back into there normal cycle of 8am-8am but the same thing happend today when i came home at 11am the light was out so i put the light on straight away,am i best to keep it at 11am-11am or go back to 8am-am?many thanks in advance

N

Nuglover

Too much dark isn't as bad as light when it should be dark. No stress is good though. Go back to normal schedule and get another timer.

D

Dr Herbal

I take it your using a contactor with the timer :) Is the timer a cheep thing ive had sooo many props with them.
Nuglover is write though too much dark is better an too much light you shouldnt have probs with he/shes
Dr H

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
hi all stoners,first time post by new member,my current cycle is 12/12@8am-8am but to my horror i came home yesterday to find that the timer had not put the light on,so i put the light on straight away at 11am checked the timer everything seemed ok,put them back into there normal cycle of 8am-8am but the same thing happend today when i came home at 11am the light was out so i put the light on straight away,am i best to keep it at 11am-11am or go back to 8am-am?many thanks in advance

UMMM, If I read that correctly ,you set your timer for 8 A.M to8 A.M.=24 hrs.It should be 8 A.M. to 8 "P.M." or vice versa. Just a thought. Root

Top Bottom