Hi everyone
wont to know the distance between the lights and the plants
can't find anything on google
my grow room is 2.24 Square meter , and 2.7meters in height
I have 4 lamps connected in a row, each lamp is 300w cree cob led
any help?

Dan789

Dan789

Hard to figure, how're you're running 1200 watts through only four cobs, I'm only running my CXB 3590 cobs at 50 watts, each of 12 for a total draw of 600 watts. Mine I've got about 6" over the tallest buds and around 12" over the canopy average. At over 6X the power through them, I don't have any clue how far to space your light above the plants. What drivers are you using?
Not so sure I'd want to put the back of my hand under your lights to feel the heat with the distinct possibly of getting blasted...

One question what/how are you controlling the heat production? I know that Timber runs there's at 100 watts per cob with big assed finned heat sinks...

channelkush

channelkush

Umm, anything productive to add? If not, dont reply please.
Hi
im using a 300 W Cree LED Cxb 3590 DIY With Aluminum Alloy Material and my driver HLG-320H-C1400B
4 cobs each cob is 300w and i build it.
when i liveing is verry cold place and the cobs right now are is 2meters higehts and the room is really hot (25-27c) all the time
i am verry new to cob led
and the first grow go to harvest in a few days but the buds are really little
i really wont to know all the best sizes and highets
first i wont to know if 1200w cob led can cover 2.25 meter squre if yes how? if no so how much he can cover and wahts are the bestfor those cobs

dlbmedication

dlbmedication

HLG-320H-C1400B is a 320 watt driver. How are they wired? You might want to wire them a differant way and just run the 320 watts with the 4 cxb3590's.
They will be a lot cooler and last a lot longer.

B

Burned Haze

Cbd cob = 18-24 inches ( if you have dimmer) dimm the cob gradually through the cycle by small percentage every few days so the plant can evolved to the level and not get stressed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom