light green leaves - Not sure what deficiency this is?

• Thread starter Makaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Makaz

Makaz

Light green leaves   not sure what deficiency this is

Makaz

Makaz

Plants are in week 2 of flower. I have tried everything. I increased my irrigations from 1 time a day to 2-3 times a day with 15-20% run off each watering.

Info about grow:
Coco mother earth
GH flora series
PPM: 1100-1200
PH 5.8
CO2 1200ppm
humidity 50%
temp 82*

I calibrated all of my PH meters (4 of them) to confirm this isnt a PH issue.

Makaz

Makaz

More ppm. 1400 1450. See. CO2 making em hungry.

I had a consultant come out and take a look and he suggested i feed less PPM lol. Im going to try feeding higher PPM for 1 plant and see what happens.

Ponky

Ponky

I had a consultant come out and take a look and he suggested i feed less PPM lol. Im going to try feeding higher PPM for 1 plant and see what happens.
We fed the three part to diesel at 1700 with no CO2 back in the day. I could be wrong. But they look hungry and ready for that growth spurt. But some plants are at their upper limit at 1450. Some can take 2200. So. That's just me guessing and basically doing what I would do to see. If it curls or claws. Dilute it down.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Someone recommended I use Advanced Nutrients Revive foliar spray. Do you have any experience using this product to correct deficiencies or a similar product?

Thanks
No, I do not. I do not spray my plants. But I would do what the consultant said, especially since you paid for it.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Do you know what the EC of the runoff is? That will usually indicate if you need to decrease or increase the nutrient strength.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Output is 400 PPM higher than input PPM

That is a lil high, ideally it should be between 100-300, I believe for coco. How big are your plants relative to the containers? It's usually more safe to lower the EC first, before you raise it. I'm about 2 weeks into flower and my EC is around 1.2 (650ppm) and almost half of that is from the tap water. I irrigate 2 times daily.

harmonics

harmonics

Harmonics
Supporter
01C6EA5F FC96 46B5 BEBF B2E37C09D2DA
4D26EB52 7129 44F6 89F6 EFEB273DF9DA
I feel like leaves are often like a Rorschach test 😂
Not going to hazard a guess because I’m still learning, I’ve found charts like these helpful

Top Bottom