Light green patterns on leaves

• Thread starter Jay216
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jay216

Does any one know what this light green pattern is on my leaves?
I’m growing Gelato Ice Cream, Gelato 33,& some White Runtz all indoor all in the same tent using coco.
The light green pattern is only on my Gelato Ice Cream I have 4 of them everything else is looking healthy and strong
Please feed back will be very helpful, thank you!

Light green patterns on leaves
Light green patterns on leaves 2
Light green patterns on leaves 3
Light green patterns on leaves 4
Homesteader

Homesteader

How cold? I would first check for thrips under some of those mottled leaves. I don't see bites but I can't zoom in too well

J

Jay216

How cold? I would first check for thrips under some of those mottled leaves. I don't see bites but I can't zoom in too well
I keep it 69 with the lights off and 74-76 with the lights on humidity is always between 50-55% and I checked underneath the leaves and everything seems to be fine, there’s definitely no mites (at least that I can see so far), I’m thinking it’s a strain thing but I could be wrong

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought, "Another Mg deficiency," but looking at these pics, I'm throwing that theory away. I have never seen a pattern like this, and I have tortured plants for decades.

J

Jay216

what are you feeding, how often? runoff? ro or tap water? why bags around the pots?
I feed them the whole H&G line up every 2 days but now I just switched to every day and usually between 20% - 30% run off using RO water. Oh lol and the bags were only there because my trays cracked and I didn’t want to get the coco all on the floor, they were only there for around an hour until I bought new ones so I know that couldn’t be the problem

J

Jay216

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought, "Another Mg deficiency," but looking at these pics, I'm throwing that theory away. I have never seen a pattern like this, and I have tortured plants for decades.
No I’ve dealt with Mg deficiency before, I kinda wish that was the problem right now lol, but I’ve done some research and it’s looking like it could be mosaic virus, but there’s not much information on it about cannabis tho, which is weird

C

Cbroo811

Does any one know what this light green pattern is on my leaves?
I’m growing Gelato Ice Cream, Gelato 33,& some White Runtz all indoor all in the same tent using coco.
The light green pattern is only on my Gelato Ice Cream I have 4 of them everything else is looking healthy and strong
Please feed back will be very helpful, thank you!
Have you grown them before? Did you get them as seed or clone? Did they always look like this? Some plants DO have a natural mottled look, otherwise I'd say it's some sort of mosaic virus.

F

Fritzy

Omg i have the same kinda shit going on with one of my plants. It akso happened on a couple plants prior to these. It got worse on the other plants and i ended up tossing them. Now week 3 veg and i have it on another fucking plant. It is on old and new growth details

Strain- GDP grown from seed
Medium- coco 70/30
Nutes - cana for coco AB 4ml, Rhizo 7ml, cal mag 4ml, canazym 5ml. All ml/gallon
Ph 5.8 - 5.9
Right now running 700 ppm on the .5 scale
Run dtw with 20% runoff
Lighting- T5 for now then 1k watt mh/hps
Humidity 60%
Temp 78F with oscikating fan

Any help would be great

20221030 191946
20221030 191857
20221030 191641
20221030 191628
20221030 191609