Light leak question, do I have a problem?

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
So I have my greenhouse setup out back but I have huge windows and ya know, I like to live my life downstairs at night.

I got a tarp and I was able to lightproof the best I could for the night times to ensure it stays dark all the time. I turned on the lights I would require for night time and this is what I am seeing through the tarp.

My question is, will this cause me issues down the road? Or should I double up and add another layer? It’s very faint and when I’m right next to the plant and try and read the text of a book I cannot see anything.

First time growing outdoors so I’m scared of any kind of light hitting it at night even a lightning storm lol 😂

Light leak question do i have a problem
Light leak question do i have a problem 2
GrimReffer

GrimReffer

So I have my greenhouse setup out back but I have huge windows and ya know, I like to live my life downstairs at night.

I got a tarp and I was able to lightproof the best I could for the night times to ensure it stays dark all the time. I turned on the lights I would require for night time and this is what I am seeing through the tarp.

My question is, will this cause me issues down the road? Or should I double up and add another layer? It’s very faint and when I’m right next to the plant and try and read the text of a book I cannot see anything.

First time growing outdoors so I’m scared of any kind of light hitting it at night even a lightning storm lol 😂
Should be ok but I would recommend getting panda film and use that to cover windows with. It’s plastic with white on one side and black on the other and dose not let any light through. It’s pretty cheap as well.

Top Bottom