Light stress? Nitrogen deficiency?

• Thread starter Aighbitty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Aighbitty

What’s going on here, is this light stress? She’s in a confined space so of course there’s basically nothing I can do to place the lights further away for the time being. Running a sucker punch auto, week 4 veg into pre flower. pH is at 5.8, ppm is at 430. Haven’t had any issues until now except for very mild calcium deficiency at week 1. Giving it plenty of calmag and staying on top of pH. LED side lights and top light is a 20w LED, it’s about a foot and a half above the plant.

the big brown fan leaf makes sense to me, it was pressed right up against a light. But the concerning bit is the browning tips of the middle cola. It’s further from light than all the other colas and seems to have the most damage

Any suggestions?

Light stress nitrogen deficiency
Light stress nitrogen deficiency 2
Light stress nitrogen deficiency 3
Light stress nitrogen deficiency 4
scyncegrown

scyncegrown

Looks like light stress to me. Sometimes the new growth can be more sensitive to it could be the reason for that cola showing damage first.

A

Aighbitty

Looks like light stress to me. Sometimes the new growth can be more sensitive to it could be the reason for that cola showing damage first.
Ahhhh this might be it. I noticed a few days ago the ppm was very low and it needed more nutrients a day early from when I normally fix her up. But I put it off until the next day and that’s when I noticed the damage

Latest posts

Top Bottom