Lighting and tent environment

• Thread starter 1maddpharmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1maddpharmer

1maddpharmer

Hello there so my situation is that if I wanted to get started up and after research I came to conclusion that I am going to run a 5^9 I want to break it down to have a 4^4 space for plants per side w walkways I want to go w 100w hps on each side my choice of light would be the gavita -1000w de height of the tent 5 ^9^9’11 now I know they give of heat etc but I do t plan on running them full tilt lol and I do plan on using larger ducting to deal w heat w a ac as well now I know all the veterans will come at me I don’t think that u ball on a budget u use what u have and I have the tools to put this tent together as spoke correctly enough to toiled quality bud forget the yield please any thing will help

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Doable, heat and humidity will be your worst enemy.

1maddpharmer

1maddpharmer

So if I had four on a 10.10.10 same situation bc gavitas or bigger area suffices whole theory on using r lighting in. A tent
@1diesel1

1maddpharmer

1maddpharmer

@1diesel1 you have no freaking idea how this bothers me I have one run I just need to put Dow and I can take and shake the lighting situation Is it worth it well I shouldn’t even ask being w plants food and bad def worth it. But what I was saying was sit back and miss it this year again to come correct or full tilt ? Situations like these and being a perfectionist to a degree have my nails gnawed to da bone

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Personally id run a cool tube in a tent. It’ll save a lot of headache and money. But what ever you decide achieve all your goals and don’t give up! No matter what hiccups you encounter:)

Top Bottom