Lights came on during lights off

• Thread starter Fuzzydankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fuzzydankster

Fuzzydankster

Well last night checked my plants at lights off(10pm), all good everything was the way it needed to be. So i relax smoked a bowl watched some netflix, then at 12:30am i used the bathroom to find the lights on.😭😭

Yall think for 2 hours it would hermie my ladies? I let the lights stay off till 12:30pm to give it a full 12 hrs of dark. I'm 29 day into flower

Lights came on during lights off
Lights came on during lights off 2
Lights came on during lights off 3
Lights came on during lights off 4
HydroGroChamp

HydroGroChamp

Well last night checked my plants at lights off(10pm), all good everything was the way it needed to be. So i relax smoked a bowl watched some netflix, then at 12:30am i used the bathroom to find the lights on.😭😭

Yall think for 2 hours it would hermie my ladies? I let the lights stay off till 12:30pm to give it a full 12 hrs of dark. I'm 29 day into flower

Honestly cant answer but DAMN those suckers are NICE for day 29

What genetics?
Hope someone has an answer for you!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

They can so just keep an eye out for male parts. You can just pick them off and if worried about pollen a light mist of water renders it useless. Shouldnt come back if the problem is fixed.

Or they will be just fine. Never know with nature. Your plants look great! Is it 29 days from flip or from first sign of flowers?

HydroGroChamp

HydroGroChamp

They can so just keep an eye out for male parts. You can just pick them off and if worried about pollen a light mist of water renders it useless. Shouldnt come back if the problem is fixed.

Or they will be just fine. Never know with nature. Your plants look great! Is it 29 days from flip or from first sign of flowers?
Good question!

Top Bottom