Lights On Autos What’s The Deal ?

• Thread starter oLd1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oLd1

oLd1

My understanding is with Autos don’t worry about the lights.

Then I see members doing their lights like they would for Photos. ????

Me I’ve been running 18/6 and things seem ok.

oLd1

karolanne

karolanne

I saw few people switch to 12/12 until the plant start flo and then, go back to 18/6 and the plant stay in flo. Since it's an auto, it doesn't turn back in veg but may produce more because receiving more light than a photo plant that is on 12/12

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
My understanding is with Autos don’t worry about the lights.

Then I see members doing their lights like they would for Photos. ????

Me I’ve been running 18/6 and things seem ok.

oLd1
I'm fairly new at auto's too but I can't afford to run them through flower with my 1000w hps running. I run them under t5 fluorescent until they flip then 12/12 under hps. The ones I've got going now I had to flip after 7 & 8 weeks they hadn't flipped on their own yet. Moshman or Edinburgh would be the one's to talk to,they have more experience with them

Moshmen

Moshmen

Run 18/6 at 2/3 the intensity of photos. Pics would help.
+1 I’ve ran all different ways and 18/6 seems to be the best balance IMO, and most won’t handle the same light intensity , however some will. I’ve found auto’s all over the place , never consistent, every plant different, They have there place for sure and I’ll prolly run some to fill in gaps

oLd1

oLd1

+1 I’ve ran all different ways and 18/6 seems to be the best balance IMO, and most won’t handle the same light intensity , however some will. I’ve found auto’s all over the place , never consistent, every plant different, They have there place for sure and I’ll prolly run some to fill in gaps
Yes I got a Mix Pack. Gorilla Glue, Bruce Banner and Girl Scout Cookies.

All are different. I was going to just go with Gorilla Glue. My Son talked me into using the Mix Seeds I have.

oLd1

Latest posts

Top Bottom