Lights went out for a week =( HELP!

• Thread starter southern
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

southern

Had a power problem for a week so my plants in week 3 of flower in dwc went a week without light. What should I expect from them(stunt/hermie/low potency?) and can I do anything to help?

MEGA956

MEGA956

// Slow growth is another thing. Best of luck.
I would start all over.

datDANK

datDANK

clone everything would be your best option.. now you will have hundreds of plants

but you prolly won't do that

so repot them in coco and try that out

just end the dwc.. theres no way

S

southern

Oh man the last thing I wanted to hear was start over! I'm going to try to ride it out and see where it goes. Hopefully they will get me something...

MEGA956

MEGA956

// Your plants will take a long time to recover, and by the time they do you could of started brand new clones that would be ready to flower. Quality assured! Patience is a virtue.

ttystikk

ttystikk

shit, cloning would be a nightmare cuz of all the hormones built up for flowering. If the plants aren't dead yet, rock 'em! Set up a backup too, but keep on going. I would pay special attention to the roots, that long in stagnant water may have drowned them. Who knows what you'll get? Let us know!

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Yeah bro let us know how it turned out. I hope u kept them flowering cuz u only lost 1 week of light and there on 12/12 for 8-12 weeks maybe longer depending on strain so theres ample time to recover...really hope you didn't mess it up by listening to other people saying "start over". I Hope it turned out good for you bro.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Yes, if you do "rock em" please let us know what happens.

Sorry about the mishap amigo. That's everyone's nightmare i'm sure....def mine.

A

advanced396

They will be fine plenty time to recover been there, everything turned out dank

jkar_928

jkar_928

bang em out if they are healthy dont kill a healthy plant that want s to grow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom