Like the Great New Nutirents

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Like the great new nutirents

They are coming on strong. Gg is coming on strong. I’m going to like these new nutrients I switched over to. Floranova is a really great product from generalhydroponics. The new nutrients have taken a very simplistic approach to mixing your own nutrients and literally, you can make your own formula by fine-tuning what your ladies want and need.

Lighted by P2000 from ViparSpectra.

If you want a P2000, welcome to our store:

Z

Zill

Cheese and crackers, that floranova stuff is expensive. It’s really kind of BS when salts are sold as as water solution. Why am I buying salt and water? Because it makes them a shipload of money. Buy the salts and formulate your own fertilizer.

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Cheese and crackers, that floranova stuff is expensive. It’s really kind of BS when salts are sold as as water solution. Why am I buying salt and water? Because it makes them a shipload of money. Buy the salts and formulate your own fertilizer.
@Zill We are sharing customer's growing experience. You could choose the suitable nutrients and could you share some good nutrients for growers? Thank you. Always learning!

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

is the 200w led at 100% that close to the canopy? looks like foxtailing to me

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom