Like three different funguses and a handful of bugs

• Thread starter Dutchess
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dutchess

Dutchess

The orange larvae that look like the bud hairs....are not I swear. Why the Clear tentacles growing out of random everything? Is something eating another something?
I’m having some plants die off on me. Stunted growth and the leaves die from the middle out (it looks like a green Outline). Having problem with clones surviving, they get roots and then roots die or.
help me!
Sorry for the truck load of pictures!!

Also when I pluck a leaf I can visibly watch it decay quickly and crack on its own and turn brown and it grows those thick clear tentacles. Stems and stalk can get that weird bark look and in flower the stalks can get chalky looking. Last year I had leaves die and the tip would crack off in such a precise shape and if I got near them they would jump at me (wtf?) Bonn deerPRock wool/soil Nutrients are elite/cyclone with some added z7 and kelp here and there. PH sits between 6 and 6.4 depending on what is in nutrition.

thanks!!!!

Like three different funguses and a handful of bugs
Like three different funguses and a handful of bugs 2
Like three different funguses and a handful of bugs 3
Like three different funguses and a handful of bugs 4
Like three different funguses and a handful of bugs 5
Like three different funguses and a handful of bugs 6
Like three different funguses and a handful of bugs 7
Like three different funguses and a handful of bugs 8
Like three different funguses and a handful of bugs 9
Like three different funguses and a handful of bugs 10
Like three different funguses and a handful of bugs 11
Like three different funguses and a handful of bugs 12
Dutchess

Dutchess

Sorry I was drunk typing too early in the morning on m last post. Here is a video of the orange thing either eating or going inside or regurgitating this waxy exoskeleton of a gnat or aphid or something. I’m so confused

3F74046C 746C 4DA0 8E8C B858F4746389
0D0A5B10 C839 41E3 89BD 2F68F416E100
Top Bottom