Lil help please

• Thread starter sirshamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sirshamus

Just wondering if you guys could tell from these 2 shitty pics, if my only surviving lemon larry seedling is male. I'm thinking it is, but want some of the experts opinion on this. Thanks for looking.

Lil help please
Boys or1jpg
Dandaweedman

Dandaweedman

Doesn't look male to me, at least from those pics. Mind you, it ain't a pistil shot either.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I'd give it a few more dayz also since it's your last one you want to be sure .

B

Bio Kid

yea no need to jump the gun on the last one.......to me in the first pic it looks like a male preflower on the left and on the right looks like a female preflower to me......my eyes could be messin with me though............wait it out and see

S

S1CK0hh

hate to say it, but females usually show some hairs and all i see is sac. maybe too soon to tell, if it is a male chuck sum pollen round fugit.

og dmc

og dmc

how many did you start with, that larry line had shity germ rates . I ended up with 5 out of 17 germing. The ones that survived are nice though.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

hate to say it, but females usually show some hairs and all i see is sac. maybe too soon to tell, if it is a male chuck sum pollen round fugit.

they look like they will be maes but like everyone said,

leave them for a few more days to be 100% sure:afroweed:

S

sirshamus

Thanks guys, I will let it go to know for sure. Its not my last bean of the larry, got 3 or 4 left. Only one that didn't get messed up because of my dumb ass and the other 2 never did anything. I even cracked em open after they wouldn't germ in the coco, still didn't work. Larry is gonna take a back seat, just dropped a few gorilla grapes and c99 f2 freebies from old dream genetics, oh yeah!

Top Bottom