Lil white worms! Or lil f@#$ers as i call em

• Thread starter 3littlebirds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

3littlebirds

Sooo now I've sprayed the soap/water spray on my plants and singed my leaves and hairs🤦‍♀️. Hoping I can still salvage my harvest BUT Aphids gone at least. Lol! Now these worms are showing up on leaves and one on outside of my plant pot. They're white or light beige. Noticing a bit 9f poop on leaves but no mold or poop like in buds(so far). Are these lil F'ers budworms? Dont see any in buds or stem damage.
Lil white worms or lil fers as i call em

DiverDown

DiverDown

Sooo now I've sprayed the soap/water spray on my plants and singed my leaves and hairs🤦‍♀️. Hoping I can still salvage my harvest BUT Aphids gone at least. Lol! Now these worms are showing up on leaves and one on outside of my plant pot. They're white or light beige. Noticing a bit 9f poop on leaves but no mold or poop like in buds(so far). Are these lil F'ers budworms? Dont see any in buds or stem damage. View attachment 897549
OMG I started getting those last week. They are Asian hemp worms. You need to get Monterey BT right away. They start chewing into a bud and will leave shit in their wake, like flour or eggs it look like,. Move that away and you find the worm has tunneled into your stem. The stem will swell where they have tunneled, if left alone they kill the while area. If they go up or down the whole stem make be lost. I was using the water hose to spray the shit off, then powerful spray into the hole. Sometimes the worm will come out, mostly not. Once they start they get worse over night. The BT spray worked great. Go to my chats and you will find the pictures and the articles someone had. This worm will devastate your crop if you don't stop it now.

3littlebirds

OMG I started getting those last week. They are Asian hemp worms. You need to get Monterey BT right away. They start chewing into a bud and will leave shit in their wake, like flour or eggs it look like,. Move that away and you find the worm has tunneled into your stem. The stem will swell where they have tunneled, if left alone they kill the while area. If they go up or down the whole stem make be lost. I was using the water hose to spray the shit off, then powerful spray into the hole. Sometimes the worm will come out, mostly not. Once they start they get worse over night. The BT spray worked great. Go to my chats and you will find the pictures and the articles someone had. This worm will devastate your crop if you don't stop it now.
I'm searching for them but cant find them only bits of poop. The stems don't look infested. Nor are there any signs of swelling anywhere. Hoping this means I've been successful at picking them off. I'm in Canada and have been searching for the Monterey bt spray but no luck. I may just give them this day of sun since we haven't had any in 4 days. Then harvest a wk early. Thanks for the info. I'm heading over to your chats to learn some more. Thanks again.

DiverDown

DiverDown

I'm searching for them but cant find them only bits of poop. The stems don't look infested. Nor are there any signs of swelling anywhere. Hoping this means I've been successful at picking them off. I'm in Canada and have been searching for the Monterey bt spray but no luck. I may just give them this day of sun since we haven't had any in 4 days. Then harvest a wk early. Thanks for the info. I'm heading over to your chats to learn some more. Thanks again.
Here's the worm and the damage it causes. You can see the white poop. Push or wash it away with water and you'll see a hole in the stem under the bud if it got in. The stem will swell. I got the Monterey bt from amazon

4C2AF333 1D63 4826 A5E0 CB16D7A513D3
04A0BAD0 787F 4C77 AEA0 2D4802256A07
DiverDown

DiverDown

Here's the worm and the damage it causes. You can see the white poop. Push or wash it away with water and you'll see a hole in the stem under the bud if it got in. The stem will swell. I got the Monterey bt from amazon
I hope you had success removing the buggers. Be vigilant!, and good luck. 3littlebirds

DiverDown

DiverDown

I hope you had success removing them. Stay on top of it. Good luck 3 little birds. I posted the pics 8n a reply to you.

W

WhackityJack

Sooo now I've sprayed the soap/water spray on my plants and singed my leaves and hairs🤦‍♀️. Hoping I can still salvage my harvest BUT Aphids gone at least. Lol! Now these worms are showing up on leaves and one on outside of my plant pot. They're white or light beige. Noticing a bit 9f poop on leaves but no mold or poop like in buds(so far). Are these lil F'ers budworms? Dont see any in buds or stem damage. View attachment 897549
Did you find out what kind of worms they are? Did you control them?

Top Bottom