Limos Dark Room, Shoes Off At The Door Please...

• Thread starter Limonene
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

I thought it was time to start a thread of my own, its going to be informal as hell, a place where some of the most degenerate characters in the growing community can express themselves without fear of judgement.

WELCOME TO HELL

Limonene

Limonene

Going to get the show started with some photos of Ultrabrite number 5 by @thunderfudge grown in coco run to waste
I popped 8 seeds, found 4 females and they are all awesome however 2 in particular are EXCEPTIONAL! Having popped 50 seeds in the previous 2 crops from popular breeders and found nothing id class as a keeper i look to have maybe 4 or 5 out of the 9 fudge females from this pheno hunt. NOT TOO SHABBY.
IMG 5479
IMG 5478
IMG 5476
IMG 5475
IMG 5480

Limonene

Limonene

sonics UK pineapple, had this clone years ago, lost her and recently she has found her way back into my stable. We gave the cut to a guy who has grown only this strain for 7 years. Managed to track him down and get it back. Big calyxes, great yields, sweet terps, a total classic in my area with loads of nostalgia value for me.
IMG 5496
IMG 5497
IMG 5498
IMG 5499

Limonene

Limonene

Thunderfudges sour larry pebbles number 6. fruity pebbles OG x sour larry, fucking outrageous frost. Cant wait to dial her in and pack a room out with her. Terps on this pheno are sweet as hell, other phenos aren't quite as frosty but have terps ranging from straight gas to cereal. At least 1 other pheno is a keeper too.

IMG 5467
IMG 5463

Latest posts

Top Bottom