Liquid Budswel during flower really ok for DWC?

• Thread starter Thegreywizard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thegreywizard

Thegreywizard

I'm really trying to help enhance flavor in DWC as I know it can be an area that can lack with hydro.

I am very interested in using the liquid Budswel that says it's ok for hydroponics.

So is it really ok to use for 5 weeks (weeks 3 - 7) during flower in DWC without gunking up the res too much?

I plan on running my rez with bennies and enzymes, so I figured it can handle the breakdown of the organics in budswel and enhance flavor and the bio-load in the rez without gunking it up.

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

If you want to improve flavor also try Potassium Sulphate 0.2g x liter
100% safe in hydro.....budswell has sugars i think...

Thegreywizard

Thegreywizard

What products have potassium sulphate in it?

Budswel does not have sugar in it, only bat guano, seabird guano and worm castings.

Thegreywizard

Thegreywizard

Damn thanks for that info!

i got some super nasty terps my last run with the budswel and Epsom salt/magnesium sulfate.

I know it’s the sulphur molecule that’s actually enhancing the aroma/terps. didn’t realize it was available in other forms in other products within the industry. I’ve always known about Terpinator, just didn’t know what it was made up of.

But now I will also be adding Terpinator to the regiment on the next run for sure. Might as well slam it for the highest terps I can get!

Odd that Terpinator tells you to change DWC water every 3-5 days.

Id like to stick with my weekly water changes. Does anyone know why they suggest such a short window when using their product in DWC? I’m gonna reach out to them and see what they say about just weekly water changes.

I also plan on adding a PH up & down dosing pump to keep my Ph absolutely perfect 100% of the time. I had major fluctuations with it on my last run

Thanks for the info!

Thegreywizard

Thegreywizard

Since I’m doing DWC, I like to get as much dry amendments as possible.

No sense in paying for extra water when I’m adding my down.

What about this product instead?

i know Down To Earth is a quality company and it’s going to be WAY bigger bang for my Buck then buying Terpinator:

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

My weed taste great and has tons of flavor. Who said hydro lacks flavor? If anything with the increased growth rates you should get that flava faster. My shit would stink up the entire town if I didnt have filters. Hell i about died when I had to cut it down to hang it. My girl scout cookies smelled like someone sprayed the inside of my nose with some fragrance cleaner. It was weird. anyways perhaps the "massive additive" I use helped with all that. I know on my first grow I just used trio and the smell wasnt near as strong as now. Is there like studies done on this or something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom