List of good seed banks IN the United States??

• Thread starter GrnMtnGrowR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrnMtnGrowR

GrnMtnGrowR

I am surprised I haven't found this question in a thread here but, I am always looking for seed banks in the United states that have good genetics and take credit cards for payment. After searching around the forum here I haven't found much of anything. If there is someone out there in the USA that knows of some great places here in the USA to buy seeds with a credit card could you please post them?.

josefrahl

josefrahl

As I understand it no seed bank in the US will accept credit cards. Financial Banks refuse to allow payments that way as cannabis is still federally illegal.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I've ordered from North Atlantic Seed Company and I'm happy to say that I'll be doing it again in the not too distant future. Easy no hassle transaction ... 100% germination rate so far. (6 seeds)

Edit: I believe they stock Barney's Farm.

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

I bought a 5 pack of Barneys Farm Wedding Cake from NASC. Running her in the greenhouse this summer.

Ponky

Ponky

Crypto crashed yesterday
So did the petro dollar. Europe caved on the currency demands..... so growing weed is going to be impossibly expensive for many parts of Europe. For a long time. To be minimally globo politica. But we will see a market effect of Grey and black market cannabis.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

So did the petro dollar. Europe caved on the currency demands..... so growing weed is going to be impossibly expensive for many parts of Europe. For a long time. To be minimally globo politica. But we will see a market effect of Grey and black market cannabis.
Ferts have and will continue to go way up too. Not very good good times across the globe

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Crypto crashed yesterday
Crypto is way up compared to where it should be in my eyes. It was valued at 20k before the flux of newbies then we see it hit 60k. In my eyes as long as your not using it for investments your fine. Simply go to seedsman make your order. Instantly to coinbase and deposit amount. Pay from coinbase at the same rate you bought it at. You have an hour to buy it at its current price. Litterally 0 risk when using it to make purchases. Well. .as long as ur growing legal. . i mean it is a valid ledger. You can just youtube a cheap tumbler and wash it if needed.

Crypto is great for quick transactions. . . bad for long term investments. . great for miners. . well as long as its decentralized. Cough Bitcoin.. .

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Crypto is way up compared to where it should be in my eyes. It was valued at 20k before the flux of newbies then we see it hit 60k. In my eyes as long as your not using it for investments your fine. Simply go to seedsman make your order. Instantly to coinbase and deposit amount. Pay from coinbase at the same rate you bought it at. You have an hour to buy it at its current price. Litterally 0 risk when using it to make purchases. Well. .as long as ur growing legal. . i mean it is a valid ledger. You can just youtube a cheap tumbler and wash it if needed.

Crypto is great for quick transactions. . . bad for long term investments. . great for miners. . well as long as its decentralized. Cough Bitcoin.. .
Bitcoin is at 26k now i read.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

What's inevitable is this bud in front of me is going to be turned to ash and I'm going to get buzzzzed ... no pun intended, well maybe a little ... šŸ˜

DanC520

DanC520

Mephisto, Hembra genetics, Neptune seeds, and black dog seed reserve all take credit card. Maybe Oregon elite as well (only used once). North Atlantic seed co didnā€™t when I last used, but I guess they do now? Additionally, Beegens Beans, Terpy Seeds, and Silverstar have come through for me every time (Venmo and cash app).

Prolly 6-12 more US based banks Iā€™ve heard good things about, but I havenā€™t used yet.

GrnMtnGrowR

GrnMtnGrowR

Mephisto, Hembra genetics, Neptune seeds, and black dog seed reserve all take credit card. Maybe Oregon elite as well (only used once). North Atlantic seed co didnā€™t when I last used, but I guess they do now? Additionally, Beegens Beans, Terpy Seeds, and Silverstar have come through for me every time (Venmo and cash app).

Prolly 6-12 more US based banks Iā€™ve heard good things about, but I havenā€™t used yet.
Thanks for those suggestions

Latest posts

Top Bottom