List of High Times Medical Cannabis Cup attendees?

• Thread starter Freak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
So, Headed to the Medical Cannabis Cup this weekend in the Bay Area and am hopin' to hook up with some old friends and maybe make some new connections and friends this year, was hoping we could put a quick list of who will be attending, It's specially cool to meet you folks face to face, I will be bringing some free beans and CFSB stickers, so please come up and introduce yourself, hoping to see Snowblind, Rival, Kinger, WonderinAlice and everyone I met last year. I don't see a Loompa Farms booth in my guide, but I sure hope he/they will be attending. I'm staying for both days this year, hated missing Sunday last year. plus shirts and stuff gets much cheaper Sunday afternoon.
So please only post if you ARE attending, I can make another thread for those that WISH that they were comin' to the pot party by the bay.......lol
Peace & Thanks,
Freak - Cabin Fever
List of high times medical cannabis cup attendees

List of high times medical cannabis cup attendees

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Cool TF, As I am comin' completely nugless, (harvesting the seeded moms in the next 2 weeks), not like I can't find some inside there, LOL.
But, I will have some beans for all.
P.S. Goo, it's an app for Android or iPhone called "GuideBook" ( http://guidebook.com/getit/ ) then you down load the events you want to check out, from right inside the app. I think its the HTCup, you just scroll down to the date and you'll see it. It's pretty cool. I also printed out all the times/speakers for the seminars and classes, now if I just don't get too confused while I'm there.....haha
Peace

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Brotha Goo! I just found the FREE Eventbright App, it gives you a digital copy of your HTCC ticket in a QR code, pretty fuckin' cool, they just scan your cell phone screen.......gotta love that. all you do is enter the email you registered for your tickets with, and up pops your ticket, right on your screen, just in case I lose the frikkin' paper ticket. haha
Peace
Freak

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Brotha Goo! I just found the FREE Eventbright App, it gives you a digital copy of your HTCC ticket in a QR code, pretty fuckin' cool, they just scan your cell phone screen.......gotta love that. all you do is enter the email you registered for your tickets with, and up pops your ticket, right on your screen, just in case I lose the frikkin' paper ticket. haha
Peace
Freak

Very nice I'm gunna look in2 it rite now..

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

Ill be there on saturday only... at least that all im planning on. Rolled up about 20 doobies (stardawg, GoDs azucar x alien, and some mixed) for the weekend. Also made about 4 gs of BHO (stardawg, azucar x alien, White Fire mix of 3 phenos, and a mix batch) for the trip as well! So would love to sesh with some fellow farmers at the cup!

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Got to admit I almost did not. Sick of corps using the SF name and not puttin their money where their mouth is. Cheapskatin on the outskirts. Richmond ain't SF. Sounds like too many good folks to miss though!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Got to admit I almost did not. Sick of corps using the SF name and not puttin their money where their mouth is. Cheapskatin on the outskirts. Richmond ain't SF. Sounds like too many good folks to miss though!

Yea that is a rip off.. The big San Francisco Med Cup but in Richmond? Funny.. But it's better this way b'cuz last year the parade blocked off a grip of streets & it was mega hard 2 get around

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yeah Goo, and can you tell us what kind of Parade it was?.......lol, we'll just say it was held "South of Market".
I think Richmond will be cool, no bridge toll, and you can still take BART.
See ya there.

It was not a parade u would take the kids 2 see that's 4sho.. Not really sumthin I want 2 remember..

Latest posts

Top Bottom