List of words you just dont like.

• Thread starter LordDankinstien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

I think its only when I smoke I get like this but there are certain words that just come of weird to me, or I just dont like for some reason. No finger can really be pointed on why they are annoying. So I'll start this off with a few I just cant stand.

Raunchy
ferment
vermin I really dont like this one

I have a feeling im the only one who has a list like this.

S

SkyHi

LOl, i say hella all day!!! And its not SO cal...its just CAL period.
it does anoy most

C

cheyenne

For me its "Boy". I was out in NC a few years ago working a cable system. I swear if one more customer called me "Boy", someone was going to get shot. My dad doesnt call me boy and ill be damned if some toothless freakin hillbilly is going to.

B

Beeronymous

i hate when people say that they hate people but theyre in a group when they do it

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

pothead, port a potty, swank or however d hell u spell it -Keepz

L

LBZ Farmer

Too hard.....
And I'll ask hard like flying to the moon or inventing a nuclear reactor?

G

Gro

totally..........i can't stand it when (totally)is used as an exclamation point.

J

John Smith Esq.

i might get flamed here cause i know alot of people do this but i hate that rising affliction people use when there not sure of what there saying...makes everything sound like a question but its not there just talking and it drives me insane!!!!!!!!!!

you people know who you are and im sorry but 90% of you are students!!!!

tax-dodging punks! :itwasntme(j/king)

J

John Smith Esq.

oh and perpetual gets me sometimes. excrument provokes a smirk every time. i am not 6.

reciprocate is also a silly word but i like using it, makes you sound clever.

i was saying the word molasses in my head the other day and it lost all meaning... that was a little bit special.

Top Bottom