• Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Beeronymous

kinky
cliche
over-rated
epic
neanderthal(they're frickin cavemen,c'mon)
bomb
just about any kind of slang that came around inthe last ten years or so,its all one big BUMMER man

J

John Smith Esq.

antidisestablishmentarianismologist is a very stupid word when you can just say 'someone who studies religious fanatics' which lets face it is 10x easier and more people would know what your talking about.

i need to stop - too many words i dont like...

oh just one more i gotta get off my chest - when people say 'Per se', as in 'its not illiegal Per se..' why bother??

B

Beeronymous

because its not superfluous.PER SE,it just makes you sound more intelligent to use latin.even though its a dead language.just not dead,PER SE.

Illmind

Illmind

the words 'stoked' and 'gnarly' can fuck themselves. Almost fogot 'hyphy'

L

lurking_chap

funny reading how you don't like your words, anyway words like ''juicy'' and ''pussy'' makes me angry either. we dont even like ''mom'' or ''mummy'' it sounds so bad, and ''shabby'' is another gay word

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

"those no good 20-somethings"

"when i use to get thai-sticks, back in the day"

"weed use to be so much better, back in the day"

"back in the day"

"back in the day"

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
im with you illmind, gnarly, really "gnar" or "gnar gnar" can go eat a dick.

Illmind

Illmind

Man don't even bring it to gnar gnar, I figured jons would know that shit was included. Man manhood felt damaged just typing it.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Ahahahaha I knew it wasnt only me. :rasta: these are great ive been busting up this whole thread. I think one I havent read that I really hate is

Broham..... :mad0233:

holy fuck I hate that, I dont get how you can say that and really mean it, The only time I would use a word like that is in a joke.

Another is Malicious,
you take a great like delicious which eveyone likes and turn it into something fucked up!! Youve never heard anyone say "ahh the meal was delicious I hated every bite" we need a new word for malicious something that doesnt remind me of good food.

S

slimjoint

"hella" says the so CA'er.

"like" says the nor CA'er.

:)

other way around, i dont hear any hella in socal unless they came from norcal lol.
And yeah hella is fucking annoying, everyother word is "hella"
I really hate it when people call me 'foo" the fact they cant finish the word "fool" and the fact im no fool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom