List your method of pressing final sift here's a few i know

• Thread starter zoeronerer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zoeronerer

the good lebanese i was around in the 80's as a child was pressed and steamed in these small little sacks made out of cloth. the little sacks of pollen ran through the steamer and wer then pressed and embossed with a stamp.

the best one had a friend of a friends profile stamped on every one. apparently he bought up a whole field and had his mug stamped on every one that made it home.

i recreate this by hand sewing little bags which i steam and then slip into a wood form i made. then we park a car on it......they stack up and store real nice.

the other one is what the afgani kids we knew did which was.

build the hand collected charas into surfboard shapes which they mixed with a little ash from the fire and water that they worked in their hands and set by the fire to bake at the correct distance. the hash changes color and goes thru a change looking more like plastic.working it then baking it several times. dont work it or bake it too far press and set aside.

those are two oldschools that work well depending on what type and quality of hash you have. and im telling you the ash from the fires causes a chemical reaction that i very much like. you cant beat real fire and smoke either it seems to add alot to the character of the product. not to mention its more fun to burn things.

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Lebanese hash sack

Here are a few photos of a Original Lebanese Hash Sack that had a little less than a half a kilo in it, with the Original Stamp from Lebanon.

Aqua Lab Tech

IMG 8860
IMG 8861
J

Jalisco Kid

Here is a pic of my high dollar complicated press. lol
I throw it in the oven at 185* for about 30 min. I then put that thin piece in the bottom,cram in about 2 oz of trics,slide the solid stock in and then go out and place this between my truck and a bottle jack.I leave it set for about 4 hrs. I then place it in a vice take a hammer and chisel smack it one time where the hole is and it will slide right out. I use my 20 peso de oro for my stamp. Suerte JK

P1050462
F

FastForward

I use a piecemaker....not used it too much, just waiting to harvest some more plants to get some more material to work with :)

Here's a piece I've made using dry sift, although my sift is still too green (need to sift it again). I use a hairdryer to heat the living crap out of the piecemaker for about 5-10 minutes.

IMG 8375
IMG 8376
IMG 8377
Z

zoeronerer

nice pic's.............. i love the history in that sac from from leb country......
i need a couple hundred of those......

Latest posts

Top Bottom