Little advice/help needed for a newbie

• Thread starter RedFox6353
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RedFox6353

RedFox6353

How often can you prune a plant? I pruned it about a week ago, but since then it grow quiet a lot, should i cut the lower branches again?

20210517 160508
20210517 160533
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

How often can you prune a plant? I pruned it about a week ago, but since then it grow quiet a lot, should i cut the lower branches again?
I'm going to do one of my pet peaves and answer a question with a question here.

Why do you want to prune it again?

Nah I'll answer.... you can prune as often as you like but that doesn't mean its beneficial to the plant. Imo you should only prune a plant for a specific reason or goal. If your doing it just because you can it's likely doing more harm than good.

RedFox6353

RedFox6353

I'm going to do one of my pet peaves and answer a question with a question here.

Why do you want to prune it again?

Nah I'll answer.... you can prune as often as you like but that doesn't mean its beneficial to the plant. Imo you should only prune a plant for a specific reason or goal. If your doing it just because you can it's likely doing more harm than good.
Oh, i tought it is essential :D i read it once that if you prune it then it will grow faster or something :D guess i just leave it to grow naturally! Thank you!

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey Red , I would do something else though , if you up pot to a larger container I would add something like 20% perlite to your soil mix for better drainage and I would get out of the habit of leaving dead plant / various sihit sitting on the soil , in other words I'd clean out whatever stuff is in the container

RedFox6353

RedFox6353

So, i took your advices and ordered a grow box set, it is 80x80x160, it is a starter kit so it comes with a 250w light, ventilation and everything else... i am planning on growing only one plant at a time. I wanted to ask, what kind of plant are you recommend? I tought i will start with an autoflower, cos it grows fast and as far as i know it is better for a beginner... specifically gorilla glue, due to its high thc content. What do you think, with this 80x80 setup, one plant at a time, how much could it yield? Assuming everything goes smoothly, no pests, no damage. Would i be able to harvest, lets say a 100g from one plant? And do you recommend autoflower or normal feminized? For a high yield/high THC/fast as possible ratio is the autoflower better?

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Look at last pic and now after 3 weeks after this pic check dates and that's what u want fast growth 👻🚂😜✊

20210602 000737
Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

It's the only one I do for know as a good all rounder in growing✊👍🤜🤛💯👻🚂🎱

Top Bottom