Little buds

• Thread starter marc2341
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

marc2341

Hi Everyone, I am a beginner grower with my first crop, I have a 1m x 1m grow tent, lighting is a 'street light 600w' which has setting of, 250, 400 & 600 Watts, my extractor is a 'Radair 100 system, I use an oscillating fan which is vented from outside.
My strain of plant is 'Blue Cheese' indica.
My problem is the size of the buds, the plant was germinated March 7th & 6 weeks ago was put into the Flower stage.i have tried to keep the temperature between 24 & 29 degrees C throught the day & dropped down to 16/17 degrees C at night.
I used Terra veg at first then changed to Terra Flores when switched to the flowering stage 50mL to 10 gallons rain water. Lighting 12 hours on 12 hours sleep PH I have kept at neutral.
Can any one advise why my buds are not swelling.
Photos to show

Thank

Little buds
Little buds 2
Little buds 3
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hi Poekie, thank you for ur reply, can it be saved or does it have to go
Hi I second what was said above. Re-vegging happens if your plant does not get 12hrs of un-interupted dark or If you have light leaks this can happen. Returning from this is posible but it takes a long time. It first needs to go back into veg until it starts to grow properly with 5 fingered leaves 3 - 4 weeks. Then flip as normal getting 12 hrs dark.....OR you can finish it off by giving it its needed 12 hrs dark and hope for the best. You'll get a harvest just not what you may have without the reveg..... I've revegged and grew monster buds off her but it wasn't worth the time and effort...light thin wispy monster buds

bighempn

bighempn

I agree with aqua …. Trash that thing. Check your tent for any light leaks. If I were you, I’d try to find a reputable clone place or dispensary that sells clones and go that route so you start with decent genetics. You mentioned “germinated” so I assume you meant from seed. It was hard to see much from your pics.

YoungPadawan

YoungPadawan

Imo plants done… overferted , partially cooked and reveg. Good news is that genetic is likely very resistant to herming lol.

Id chop and start over
Ya. I wasn't gonna say anything. But I totally agree. She's no beauty queen, 😁

M

marc2341

Hi, yes I bought the seeds from discount canabis seeds they have a bogof offer, maybe need to look at another supplier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom