Little info about my grow and just wanted to say hello to everybody 👋🏼

• Thread starter Jaystr0
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jaystr0

Jaystr0

I am currently very deep (TOO DEEP?) into veg and want to flip her soon. She is an unknown strain, but very heat-tolerant (I live in middle Georgia and she has shown ZERO signs of heat stress) and extremely hardy overall. She is in a 10-gallon fabric pot with the bottom third being Nature’s Living Soil (original blend) and the main mix being FF Ocean Forest. I put her outside WHENEVER I can and bring her in for evenings, when I usually continue a 24/0 lighting schedule. The two bulbs I use indoors are extremely inefficient (I believe: SEE PICS), so I am looking for suggestions on a serviceable flowering light for around $100. I know that’s asking a lot, but it’s one plant. The footprint of the canopy is 39” x 36” at its widest measurements and 30” avg height w/ a couple branches reaching 36” above the soil. I am growing her in a utility room off the garage. I use FF nutes (I KNOW, I KNOW) because this is my first grow that is even PARTIALLY indoor and I was told that with my choice of potting mixes, I wouldn’t need much additional feeding. I have the FF DIRTY DOZEN, Cal-Mag+, and I also have a vermicomposting bin (for worm castings) that I keep 3-5k red wrigglers in to harvest their castings. Aside from all this (possibly unnecessary) info...I mainly need help in choosing the best available light for around $100 (May be slightly flexible) that will flower her adequately throughout the entire flowering cycle. As I said, I am BRAND NEW here and please point out any missteps or breaches of courtesy I may commit as such. About to upload pics to give you guys an idea of what I’m working with. Anyone with the BUD app can view my GROW JOURNAL under the username Camabis to see how she got where she is. Anyhoo...very glad to be here and THANK YOU AHEAD OF TIME FOR THE KNOWLEDGE! 🙏🏼
Little info about my grow and just wanted to say hello to everybody
Little info about my grow and just wanted to say hello to everybody 2
Little info about my grow and just wanted to say hello to everybody 3
Little info about my grow and just wanted to say hello to everybody 4
Little info about my grow and just wanted to say hello to everybody 5
Little info about my grow and just wanted to say hello to everybody 6

Latest posts

Top Bottom