Little to no odour strains for outside stealth grow

• Thread starter Sativajoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sativajoe

Sativajoe

Hey gardeners,, interested in finding a strain for outside with very little odour due to a few inquisitive neighbours,, any comments appreciated

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
i wish i could get you a clone of this bag seed i am growing. no idea what it is, but it smells sort of like a tomato plant (not like the fruit, but like the plant) that would fool anyone snooping! lol.

green ninja smells sort of like suntan lotion, but not strong at all and doesnt smell out of place. and it has a decent amount of thc too

Sativajoe

Sativajoe

A few weeks ago I was down at a buddies place having a beer and yak,, nice sunny day in just a slight breeze,, every now and then I got a whiff of hooter,, which surprised me as he'd been done before,, and sure enough there was three little autos not far from harvest in pots under a fruit tree, this is what I'm trying to avoid with my nasal membrane sensitive neighbours

Cypress66

Cypress66

Hey gardeners,, interested in finding a strain for outside with very little odour due to a few inquisitive neighbours,, any comments appreciated
Purple bud from white label seeds has a very low odour and black domina from speed seeds is another one that is a reasonably low odour I’ve grown these plants a few times indoors though don’t think they should be a problem with outside as long as it is not too cold i used to seek out the low odour strains on the seed banks some advertise them as such they still have a smell but they are quite controllable some strains i have grown in the past have started to smell when they were in the early veg period don’t go near any of the cheese strains the ones that I’ve come across other people have been growing they have been very stinky not for me but others love them very popular with the youngsters cheese too much for me my mate gave me some of his latest garden psycho cheese 🧀 and I gave him some black domina strong strain he said that he loved the fact that it didn’t smell on you but still had the strength as for the cheese it stunk the whole flat out and when I smoked it it was a very psychotic trip didn’t enjoy it couldn’t remember what I was doing and what I was saying putting things down and then not remembering where i like a good strong buzz but this was like a trip gave it away to someone else but them two are worth a look at some of the specs on the description of the height and flower times of the plants can be very different from the description but with seeds you can get a lot of different results as you know but you can get some that grow very uniformed apparently never had any grow exactly the same way from seeds similar but always a difference in something but I don’t like cuttings they don’t seem to grow like seeds but you have a great way of growing a copy of the mother just done it with the last one two Kush from the bigger plant who was a beauty but usually don’t bother i like growing from seeds breeding them is the thing that I would like to have a knowledge of one day maybe they are something that you can spend a lot of money on i tend to grow the mid/ low price range of seeds often wonder if the high price of some of them is really worth the money some are just unbelievable money but they are selling i grew a blue widow from dinafem they were about the most expensive ones that I’ve grown about seven eight pounds a seed and it was a great plant but I’ve grown seeds as cheap as £2 and they have been very good some have been very good some have been shit but not many of them big industry now and like anything that is a money-making growing industry there’s the wronguns selling pumpkin seeds or whatever stick to the ones who are trusted to you and your fellow growers anyway sorry for the long drawn out post good luck with your plants peace ✌️

Top Bottom