Little White Spots On Plant Sprouts

• Thread starter Koltivation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Koltivation

Koltivation

Hello my plants are about 23 days old including germination and have been under the light for 16 days , the temp is usually around 72-77 F and the humidity is usually around 70% , ive noticed these little white spots on my leaves the past 2 days and arent sure what they are , I dont have the best camera but i tried circling them so you guys can see . Anyone know what this is ?

Little white spots on plant sprouts
Little white spots on plant sprouts 2
J

Joe.Grow

I would drop the humidity to around 50-55. Do you have a scope to see them or a camera that can zoom in?

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
I heard people saying ffof may be too hot for seedlings. They will probably aclimate eventually but next time you may want to go with an unfertilized mix or straight peat with perlite and wormcastings is good too, little bit of nitrogen and lots of good stuff in it.
Now besides that they look fine to me. Who knows what are those spots, you may have dripped something on them or it can be anything. Just make sure there arent any pests. Check regularly.
Also your rh and temps are good vpd-wise.
But i think they are on their way to become overwatered. Downward looking leaves is a sign of that. Also overwatering will cause loads of rootzone irregularities which in the end will turn into nute deficiencies and so on. Let it dry.
It looks good, i wouldn’t worry about it.

Koltivation

Koltivation

I heard people saying ffof may be too hot for seedlings. They will probably aclimate eventually but next time you may want to go with an unfertilized mix or straight peat with perlite and wormcastings is good too, little bit of nitrogen and lots of good stuff in it.
Now besides that they look fine to me. Who knows what are those spots, you may have dripped something on them or it can be anything. Just make sure there arent any pests. Check regularly.
Also your rh and temps are good vpd-wise.
But i think they are on their way to become overwatered. Downward looking leaves is a sign of that. Also overwatering will cause loads of rootzone irregularities which in the end will turn into nute deficiencies and so on. Let it dry.
It looks good, i wouldn’t worry about it.
Yes i usually have been spraying them with water but 2 days ago i decided to give them a measured amount of water and i think i may have overwatered by accident . This is my first ever grow so just a simple mistake by me but thank you guys for the information and advice !

Top Bottom