LittleDabbies 2020 Indoor 4x4 Mars Hydro X2 LEDs (600W Draw From Wall)

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
@Aqua Man

Ok turned the lights all the way down to 25% that dropped the lux on both sides down to 22-24k at 2 feet + a few inches.

That should help lower the temps in the tent as well :D

Good lookin! Thank you!

Promised my self i wasn't gonna be the asshole that gives advice but refuses to take it and does whatever he wants to his plants :) Look at me go! lol

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
They may stunt a bit... Tad of light burn

The right side seedlings were stunted for a few days they didn't like the transplant i thought but naa it was likely the light, the GSC auto is still an ugly pos tho lol

The left side seemed to be doing ok cept for the minor tacoing and higher temps but if they don't need 100% then theres no reason to run it that high right now :D

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Lol I'm a VPD person ☹. Eeesh 10%

Plants will grow in many conditions. But they do grow faster, healthier and can be pushed harder in an ideal environment. That doesn't mean they won't grow outside of those parameters.

This is why everyone argues over it. Can it be done... Absolutely
It’s not always that dry but we’re like a high altitude desert here in the winter. Cold and dry but that’s why we have the best snow.
Last time I peeked at a vpd chart I think it said like 70% humidity in veg and I laughed and never looked at it again. 💃
I’m not into al the techy stuff, everything I do is off feel and experience. I know guys that right everything down, every feeding,every watering every time they rotate a plant lol.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
@Aqua Man

Ok turned the lights all the way down to 25% that dropped the lux on both sides down to 22-24k at 2 feet + a few inches.

That should help lower the temps in the tent as well :D

Good lookin! Thank you!

Promised my self i wasn't gonna be the asshole that gives advice but refuses to take it and does whatever he wants to his plants :) Look at me go! lol
That’s it you are now my favorite thcfarmer!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
That’s it you are now my favorite thcfarmer!

I just wanna grow the best possible weed i can, after all im the one whos gotta smoke the shit :D

And doing what I think is best is rarely whats actually best so lol

I see the weed you guys are growing and i'll gladly listen to your advice over my own thinking anytime.

Also im never growing Autos again I already dislike them and there just seedlings! :P (Only 1 indoor is an auto, 2 or 3 outdoor are autos tho.)

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I just wanna grow the best possible weed i can, after all im the one whos gotta smoke the shit :D

And doing what I think is best is rarely whats actually best so lol

I see the weed you guys are growing and i'll gladly listen to your advice over my own thinking anytime.

Also im never growing Autos again I already dislike them and there just seedlings! :P (Only 1 indoor is an auto, 2 or 3 outdoor are autos tho.)
Yup we all do. If you stay within the guidelines and only push the plants according to environment you will have no issues growing great stuff. Maybe you are 5k less lux cause of humidity than someone else can push all the little variables are just fine tuning to push a bit more out of the plants. Not something to get overly caught up on unless trying to a push the max growth rates you can get out of a strain. I mean an ideal environment helps but if you make little adjustments like a bit lighter feed because the extra water/nutrient uptake and don't out the light to the pedal they will be great and you probably won't notice a difference. Once you get the environment where it's optimal you will notice you can push em a bit harder and get a bit more out of em. It's pretty much books down to give the plants what they can handle under the conditions they are in and everything will be great. Could it be better... Sure but in the end it's something to work towards if you want. Bit I will say it's costs a fair bit more money to squeeze that extra out so it's kind of a personal choice. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Amen!

Speaking of broke, I blew the 30amp circuit thats outside woops water and extension cables dont mix.. Anyway Panels limited/rated at 100Amps so i can't really upgrade my bedroom which is 15amp, So what im thinking imma have my brother come over and pull the 30 and the 15 re-wire them so the gauge is correct and then put the 30amp in my bedroom and the 15amp on the outside plug that i never use for shit, Then i can run everything from my room! :D

Lemmie know how that idea sounds, Im not an electrician but i did smoke alot of weed .

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Amen!

Speaking of broke, I blew the 30amp circuit thats outside woops water and extension cables dont mix.. Anyway Panels limited/rated at 100Amps so i can't really upgrade my bedroom which is 15amp, So what im thinking imma have my brother come over and pull the 30 and the 15 re-wire them so the gauge is correct and then put the 30amp in my bedroom and the 15amp on the outside plug that i never use for shit, Then i can run everything from my room! :D

Lemmie know how that idea sounds, Im not an electrician but i did smoke alot of weed .
Sounds like a great idea. Especially making sure you have the proper gauge because I can almost assure you that 15amp circuit is only 14g wire.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Sounds like a great idea. Especially making sure you have the proper gauge because I can almost assure you that 15amp circuit is only 14g wire.

Damnit took the panel off, quickly realized the 30amp and the 15 amp are not using the same G, and im not gonna rewire my fuckin bedroom.. So lol the 15amp is gonna get upgrade to a 20 which is as high as i can go on 14G, and i'll have to drop the 30 amp down to a 25 as to not exceed the 100amps.

Stupid electricity :\

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ordered my Veg light, Was gonna go with spyder farm but then i started looking around and found this one, the 3G ? lol cooling looked pretty cool and the specs looked fine for veg.. 150W draw at the wall in a 3x3 veg tent for clones and veg.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083JVY569/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

6th 7th 8th are carpet install dates, so after that i should have everything setup in its final spot, the clone box ect ect so i'll try and get pictures then of everything! :D

Plants looking alot better btw @Aqua Man Leaves are starting to flatten out and not taco ! So good lookin on the too much light :D Happier plants = happier me!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Ordered my Veg light, Was gonna go with spyder farm but then i started looking around and found this one, the 3G ? lol cooling looked pretty cool and the specs looked fine for veg.. 150W draw at the wall in a 3x3 veg tent for clones and veg.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083JVY569/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

6th 7th 8th are carpet install dates, so after that i should have everything setup in its final spot, the clone box ect ect so i'll try and get pictures then of everything! :D

Plants looking alot better btw @Aqua Man Leaves are starting to flatten out and not taco ! So good lookin on the too much light :D Happier plants = happier me!
I love my Viparspectra seems to be working out great like the look of pro series.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
The look of the cooling sinks on top really pulled me in, I'm hoping they can dissipate more heat and allow it to be sucked right out.. We'll see tho, 150W shouldn't be very warm spec if i dial it down :D
Yes I haven’t had time to order my new ones will now look at this pro series to run in my 3x3 tents being full spectrum there good for veg n flowering .

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Great news bro... Once in a while I get things right 👍 glad it worked out.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Who dont love updates and videos...

Doing better now that I turned the light down and raised it up. Watered yesterday they drink alot man I'm surprised like almost a 1/2 gallon per plant so far I'm gonna have to figure out a better way to haul fucking water...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom