LittleDabbies 2020 Indoor 4x4 Mars Hydro X2 LEDs (600W Draw From Wall)

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I really needa stay off amazon :\

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002JLJC0W/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Picked that lil fucker up for some compost tea when the time comes.. Prolly shoulda ordered some molasses too but i'll get that later.

Anyone got any really good air stone suggestions? I picked up a cpl 2X4" ones but i'll prolly want something more.
These will work. Easily cleaned with a soak in diluted muratic acid or bleach. Then a good rinse and soak in water with some baking soda. Then run for a few hrs in just pain water. If you have a couple to swap out makes it easier. They will plug up faster than normal use because of the organics and bacteria.

Something like these are pretty easy to clean. Just wipe.

https://www.amazon.com/Compost-Tea-...ke&qid=1593950801&sprefix=bubble+snake&sr=8-3

1 tip is always have the air on before putting into the tea.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
These will work. Easily cleaned with a soak in diluted muratic acid or bleach. Then a good rinse and soak in water with some baking soda. Then run for a few hrs in just pain water. If you have a couple to swap out makes it easier. They will plug up faster than normal use because of the organics and bacteria.

Something like these are pretty easy to clean. Just wipe.

https://www.amazon.com/Compost-Tea-...ke&qid=1593950801&sprefix=bubble+snake&sr=8-3

1 tip is always have the air on before putting into the tea.

Good looking I checked that snake out but didn't wanna pay 12 shipping lol I'll see if i can find it cheaper else where.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
New light is here this for my 3x3 veg tent woot.

20200705 151444
20200705 151451

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
CARPET TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which means new tent is getting put up 3x3, and those lights hung, and the cloner machine put in place and some clones taken of a mini rose bush to start and i did get some more fucking auto seeds by mistake a ak47 xxl auto.. might pop one of those who knows shits getting crazy around here.

So more pics today!

also checked a cpl the plants did indeed get burned by the light a few leafs like 1 side of the leaf is starting to turn white and die.. I feel so guilty i was like ooo lets just blast them with 100% light now there not seedlings anymore!

ugh.. my poor babies got a sun burn.. Im a bad father!

They will live and bounce back yes.. but it was still a mistake i could have not made but chose to disregard my own knowledge and turned the lights up :\

Quickly corrected with aqua's help.. But alas the damage was already done even as small as 2-3 leaves still coulda been avoided :(

I go cry in silence now.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

CARPET TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which means new tent is getting put up 3x3, and those lights hung, and the cloner machine put in place and some clones taken of a mini rose bush to start and i did get some more fucking auto seeds by mistake a ak47 xxl auto.. might pop one of those who knows shits getting crazy around here.

So more pics today!

also checked a cpl the plants did indeed get burned by the light a few leafs like 1 side of the leaf is starting to turn white and die.. I feel so guilty i was like ooo lets just blast them with 100% light now there not seedlings anymore!

ugh.. my poor babies got a sun burn.. Im a bad father!

They will live and bounce back yes.. but it was still a mistake i could have not made but chose to disregard my own knowledge and turned the lights up :\

Quickly corrected with aqua's help.. But alas the damage was already done even as small as 2-3 leaves still coulda been avoided :(

I go cry in silence now.
New lights always a challenge. Imo it's a good thing if your anything like me. I will do things wrong knowing just to confirm limitations because I'm that stubborn guy that needs to learn the hard way. But I'll tell ya one thing... I never forget after lol.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
New lights always a challenge. Imo it's a good thing if your anything like me. I will do things wrong knowing just to confirm limitations because I'm that stubborn guy that needs to learn the hard way. But I'll tell ya one thing... I never forget after lol.

I mean i did learn a lesson thats for sure :d

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Not 100% If the grapefruit was getting a lil heat stressed or it just grows this way.. ? This is the problem running seeds from who knows where you can't find information on if your fucking up or if its genetics.. I try and look at the other plants as a way to gauge over all health but..

So anyway Raised the lights up another 6 inches or so just to be on the safe side, checked lux were about 20k on 1 side 25k on the other every few days imma have to keep raising them the way there growing.

Plan on topping once i have a few more nodes so i can get a lil stem to work with...

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Fed Grape Fruit today.. She drank about 6 Cups of water. Only 1 fed the rest were still heavy... Grape fruit drinking and growing super fast.

Also fed Azomite 3 tbs per 2.5 gallon of water and 2 tbsp of fish fertilizer. 5-1-1

:D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Busted out the organic big bloom from fox farms today, Grapefruit is a heavy drinker so lets see how she responds to a lil lite feeding, did 2 tbl spoons per gallon and fed her around a 1/2 gallon.

Rawr!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Hah! Just started with that stuff this week too :) Definitely looking forward to hearing how your plants do on it.
]

I think imma add the grow big this week as well plants are just passing 3 weeks now so it should be a good time to add grow big and the organic shit together, since the grow big has added stuff the organic bottle don't kinda need it i guess.

Was gonna try and stay away from it but fuck it lets grow big or grow home :P

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Well up potted 2 of them so far, Grapefruit and Snowfire both had nice white roots circling the bottom of the pot.

Put them in there final resting places of 7 gallon Fabric pots.

Fed them each 2 gallons of water, 2 table spoons of Grow big, 2 table spoons Big bloom Castings/Guano and 2 table spoons cal-mag and 2 table spoons fish fertilizer. Booo ya!

thats.. thats bout it for now.. Pictures in a few days.

Also getting the clone machine ready running bleach water thru it atm cleaning it.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
]

I think imma add the grow big this week as well plants are just passing 3 weeks now so it should be a good time to add grow big and the organic shit together, since the grow big has added stuff the organic bottle don't kinda need it i guess.

Was gonna try and stay away from it but fuck it lets grow big or grow home :P

This is one blowing up on the stuff after only a week (not flowering lololol! just a week since the nute started). So far so good. My soil is pretty hot so I have to start with super weak and build up. This one? I just DOSED it. Got just the slightest burn on the tippy tip tips on leaves here and there but nothing else. It's really hot here so they are thirsty. Clear water on the next. Then did it again. Zero effect this time. Got lucky I think. But it appears to be good poo.

20200711 102419
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Chopped n slipped my way thru 9 clones, snowfire grapefruit and Chemdog #4 so far also transplanted the chem. Topped those 3 as well. Here we go!
20200711 165438

Also fucking LOVE the new LED as soon as my mars hydros crap out im replacing them, These I forgot the brand atm, are dimable down to 5%!!!! I got the lux at 5000 right now, could go as low as 3000!!!

These lights are bad fucking ass and im so buying 2 more for my flower tent when the time is right. Which is soon :P 2 flower tents anyone? hehe

Last edited:
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
The light is the viparspectra? I have two 150w running atm. Anxious to see how they do in flower. They seemed to do great in veg, and the dimmer dial is pretty money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom