LittleDabbies 2020 Indoor 4x4 Mars Hydro X2 LEDs (600W Draw From Wall)

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
The light is the viparspectra? I have two 150w running atm. Anxious to see how they do in flower. They seemed to do great in veg, and the dimmer dial is pretty money.

Yep the 150Watter! I'm using mine for veg only but when my mars hydro craps out im getting the higher wattage ones these things are SICK and worth the money which really wasn't much more then the mars lights.

420ReBeLGrower

420ReBeLGrower

I'm thinking of grabbing 2 of the 200W ones for my grow. I have a 4x4 and the 400W is awesome but doesn't look to allow you to be modular at all. With 2 x 200W, I can move them around as I need. I've been eyebaling these but just haven't pulled the trigger.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I'm thinking of grabbing 2 of the 200W ones for my grow. I have a 4x4 and the 400W is awesome but doesn't look to allow you to be modular at all. With 2 x 200W, I can move them around as I need. I've been eyebaling these but just haven't pulled the trigger.
If these perform in flower I would buy a bigger model were I to have a grow room. Almost had one coming, but we lost out in a house in a four way offer situation to an escalation clause 🤔.

The construction, heat dissipation, dimmer, and spectrum are all selling points for me. Unless they are completely lying, the efficiency is on par with much more expensive lights too.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
If these perform in flower I would buy a bigger model were I to have a grow room. Almost had one coming, but we lost out in a house in a four way offer situation to an escalation clause 🤔.

The construction, heat dissipation, dimmer, and spectrum are all selling points for me. Unless they are completely lying, the efficiency is on par with much more expensive lights too.
Holy shit bro, you do know this forum’s preferred language is English, right? Joke lol :)). Nice overview.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter

YES! Thats why i bought mine after looking at spider farm and a few others settled on the 150W for veggin, Kicking my self for not buying a few for flower instead of the cheap ass mars lights.. Don't get me wrong the mars are fine for lighting its the heat dissipation, and shitty mounting hardware and DATED way of dialing back the brightness.. Hello screw driver deep inside a driver is not my idea of fucking with brightness @mars hydro . . .

And update on the grow.. Everythings still alive! :D

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

YES! Thats why i bought mine after looking at spider farm and a few others settled on the 150W for veggin, Kicking my self for not buying a few for flower instead of the cheap ass mars lights.. Don't get me wrong the mars are fine for lighting its the heat dissipation, and shitty mounting hardware and DATED way of dialing back the brightness.. Hello screw driver deep inside a driver is not my idea of fucking with brightness @mars hydro . . .

And update on the grow.. Everythings still alive! :D
Get those girls outside. Something special about the sun.😉

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Hells ya Dabbie! How many SB’s did you end up with?
Coming soon to a theater near you!

3 From seed, and then i stole 3 clones off the best looking plant so far and those are in the clone box for the last 2-3 days now. Not sure of sex yet so were still praying my odds are good lol

They are a lill lagging behind tho are SB just a slow grower till flower or? Any tips for growing this strain?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
If all works out i'll be doing a 3rd grow prolly 2x2 space i'll have to measure it out, running a SF-1000 and an AK47 XXL auto! :D:D:D

stay tuned for developments..

Yes Spyder farm is sponsoring my grow ;)

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter

Originally i was gonna go with fabric pots and MG outdoor soil but then i ditched that idea really quickly and dug out 2 gallon plots and filled that in with Dr earths organics.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Grow tent wrapped *sloppy* in panda plastic today and i opened the door and left it open now panda plastic stops the light both ways so i can leave the door open to allow more air flow yay!

Dbl layer the panda over the doorway to stop leaks and were good!

Going to use the rest in the 1.75X2ft area in my closest for my 3rd grow!! :D

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Originally i was gonna go with fabric pots and MG outdoor soil but then i ditched that idea really quickly and dug out 2 gallon plots and filled that in with Dr earths organics.

Why did you dump the fabric pot idea? Just curious because I use them without any issues. Also helps to have handles to tote those suckers inside every night. Veg goes to the lights. Flower to the dark. I used to stay inside all of the time and waffled between water and dirt a lot. But having to rebuild everything from scratch, I sort of went with what has given me the best taste, lowest cost kind of format. The biggest fuck up I've had is the soil. Didn't pay attention to the bags I grabbed and they are spiked with fert. I added a little root stimulant and uh oh. About burned the living dog shit out of my HSC seedlings which was almost a pretty expensive foobar. Anyway just curious. I've been through the multiple grow area thing before and it can be rough. I carved out an 8x8 space for 6 hours of inside veg a day and it appears to be working quite well on old school T8 (I think.... the little ones) 4x2 fixtures. They are about a decade old, are by sunblaze, and were sitting in a barn gathering dust while my mars hydro lights did the deal. But after the fire? They are no longer with us lol :) So back to flouro supplements for the time being until we settle out with the insurance people. (they suck)

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
3 From seed, and then i stole 3 clones off the best looking plant so far and those are in the clone box for the last 2-3 days now. Not sure of sex yet so were still praying my odds are good lol

They are a lill lagging behind tho are SB just a slow grower till flower or? Any tips for growing this strain?
Honestly I am not sure I haven’t started the rest of what I have lol

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Why did you dump the fabric pot idea? Just curious because I use them without any issues. Also helps to have handles to tote those suckers inside every night. Veg goes to the lights. Flower to the dark. I used to stay inside all of the time and waffled between water and dirt a lot. But having to rebuild everything from scratch, I sort of went with what has given me the best taste, lowest cost kind of format. The biggest fuck up I've had is the soil. Didn't pay attention to the bags I grabbed and they are spiked with fert. I added a little root stimulant and uh oh. About burned the living dog shit out of my HSC seedlings which was almost a pretty expensive foobar. Anyway just curious. I've been through the multiple grow area thing before and it can be rough. I carved out an 8x8 space for 6 hours of inside veg a day and it appears to be working quite well on old school T8 (I think.... the little ones) 4x2 fixtures. They are about a decade old, are by sunblaze, and were sitting in a barn gathering dust while my mars hydro lights did the deal. But after the fire? They are no longer with us lol :) So back to flouro supplements for the time being until we settle out with the insurance people. (they suck)

Pots were too big would cost me a fortune to fill them with good soil so i just use mother nature and build a small plot.. saved monie plus its outdoor i dont care much about it got my indoor setup going now :D

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Pots were too big would cost me a fortune to fill them with good soil so i just use mother nature and build a small plot.. saved monie plus its outdoor i dont care much about it got my indoor setup going now :D

Cool. I went the cheap route and got 12 yards of topsoil delivered in a dumptruck for 150 bucks. And then got a farmer up the road who was like I'll bring you that compost shit for free! How much you want? 6 yards later and some perlite and all was well. Lucky shit. Veggie garden is doing awesome lol. Whatever works. I was just curious. Heres one of my HSC Pineapple Muffin that acted liked a freaked out auto flower. Weird. It got hotter, days got longer, and this one decided to pop under 18/6.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Cool. I went the cheap route and got 12 yards of topsoil delivered in a dumptruck for 150 bucks. And then got a farmer up the road who was like I'll bring you that compost shit for free! How much you want? 6 yards later and some perlite and all was well. Lucky shit. Veggie garden is doing awesome lol. Whatever works. I was just curious. Heres one of my HSC Pineapple Muffin that acted liked a freaked out auto flower. Weird. It got hotter, days got longer, and this one decided to pop under 18/6.
Wtf? Is that just a stress thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom