LittleDabbies 2020 Indoor 4x4 Mars Hydro X2 LEDs (600W Draw From Wall)

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
AND R.I.P a Sour bubble plant, I don't wanna talk about it..

There was a shop vac and a stoned person removing water from the tent and well shit happens and the sour bubble is no longer with us.. I still have 1 and i did get clones so..

mfer shit happens.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
AND R.I.P a Sour bubble plant, I don't wanna talk about it..

There was a shop vac and a stoned person removing water from the tent and well shit happens and the sour bubble is no longer with us.. I still have 1 and i did get clones so..

mfer shit happens.
Having a funeral over here for ya man... lol it's all good :) It's clones live on...

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
What becomes of a broken hearted.
20200729 055827

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
The worms will love you long time .

Oh they already do, The bins a mix of lets see here.. Coir as a bedding, Composted cow manure and compost (bagged) its like 2$ for 40Lbs so i figure why not re-compost it for better results, Then Sand, cuz they need grit, Then.. various fruit and veggie scraps, then.. Heaps of paper and cardboard i ran thru the blender so now its paper mache, i keep it in a 10 gallon bucket let it get all bacteria filled with some coffee grounds and other food waste then scoop it out and feed them as needed. And now i just topped it off with weed.

In a week or 2 i'll airate the whole bin by just turning the soil on them and the'll keep at it till the whole bins composted then i'll sift the worms and start over saving all the castings for Tea or Garden or if too many.. SALE! :D

Madmax

Madmax

You tell em Dabbie..just thinking of your clones bro when do they clip the leaves to help the root growth instead of leaf..ive never done it but will one day..

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I'm bout to strike there mother fucking asshole with a nuke the size of ... fuck china! Fuck chinese lights Fuck em all peaces of shit. filthy cock suckers.
USA built. Fork up the cash, you won’t regret it.
burnz

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Someone link me to some decent 300W LEDS that are US made please.. im fuckn over this chinese bullshit.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
285 w. Running them currently. Haven’t flowered under them yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom