LittleDabbies 2020 Indoor 4x4 Mars Hydro X2 LEDs (600W Draw From Wall)

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter

Made in Michigan.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Mars should make things right on something defective like that.

They want me to contact mars directly im not even gonna bother wasting my fucking energy on there bullshit i'm looking around atm at some other shit but i can't figure out of i want 3000 or 3500k

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter

Think imma grab two of these..

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter

Think imma grab two of these..
Those LEDs must be killer for heat and energy reduction vs traditional, I have 1900 watts of mh in a 5x8 and let me tell you about heat 😅🤣

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Idk man, you do you. I'd send the email.

I'll send em an email see what they can do.. I just ordered 2 new ones ;)

Series 3+ Full Spec 330 Watt Dimmable Grow Light
2 $ 999.98Scroll for more items
Cost summary
Description Price
Subtotal $ 999.98
Shipping Free
Taxes $ 60.00
Total USD $ 1,059.98

Once those get there then i'll pull these god for saken fuckin mars bullshit out and stuff them somewhere.. or give em to my brother.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
285 w. Running them currently. Haven’t flowered under them yet.
the 3500K flower just great FTR i love all of mine and look forward to sending them more coin in the very near future. when you pick up a light or fixture you can feel the quality of the build and materials used. they really are par none

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I'm thinking of running 3 630w cmh for flower those Philip's bulbs spectral graph is insane, then maybe led next ;) I'll have to keep an eye on dabbie and see how he likes em

I mean there flower and veg with a flippable switch, dimmer knob, and the specs look off the charts whats not to love.. cept payin 500$ per light hurt a lil.. budget my fucking ass.

Full-spectrum white, 385nm / 405nm UVA, 660nm deep red, 730nm far red, and 470nm

and i'll be going 660W now instead of 600.. :D

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
I mean there flower and veg with a flippable switch, dimmer knob, and the specs look off the charts whats not to love.. cept payin 500$ per light hurt a lil.. budget my fucking ass.

Full-spectrum white, 385nm / 405nm UVA, 660nm deep red, 730nm far red, and 470nm

and i'll be going 660W now instead of 600.. :D
That'll rock , what temps do you run with LEDs? And what's your leaf surface temp vs your canopy temp? Just curious

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
That'll rock , what temps do you run with LEDs? And what's your leaf surface temp vs your canopy temp? Just curious

In flower I am running 77 lst 82 air temp, give or take. I have an ir gun so I feel good about lst accuracy but idk about air temp bc the light messes w my thermometer.

Veg is lower.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter

like 80-85F leaf temps are usually 75-78.

i'll prolly mount the driver on the outside of the tent with the new lights but will have to see how much cord i got first.

God im glad this happened to be honest i know i'll be way happier with the new lights.

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
like 80-85F leaf temps are usually 75-78.

i'll prolly mount the driver on the outside of the tent with the new lights but will have to see how much cord i got first.

God im glad this happened to be honest i know i'll be way happier with the new lights.
I really run my plants at high high af temps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom