LittleDabbies 2020 Indoor 4x4 Mars Hydro X2 LEDs (600W Draw From Wall)

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Jesus in just the few days they been in 12/12 the fuckin sour bubble has shot up a cpl inches even with 1/2 my led panel dead..

Glad i flipped when i did cause the stretch is gonna be wicked, need my new lights ASAP lol

SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

Just wondering, how come you didn't go for the TS 3000? Instead of 2 TSW 2000.....they do put out abit of heat! But if you were looking for coverage then understandable

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Just wondering, how come you didn't go for the TS 3000? Instead of 2 TSW 2000.....they do put out abit of heat! But if you were looking for coverage then understandable

Honestly when i bought them everyone was like you need 2 LEDs when flowered regardless of wattege yada yada yada.. so i figured wtf won't hurt might as well get 2 :D

Plus with 2 you do get way better coverage and penetration. But yes sadly alot more heat.. Remote mounting the drivers helps but i was lazy and didn't do that :(

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
omg the drama don't stop with these fuckin pos.. I contacted mars they wanted pics. I open the tent to take pics plug the fuckin thing back in and BAM lights up the board no problems..

Opinions?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
So for now I have mounted 2 fans (PLEASE DONT FALL!) On the top of the lights / mounted to the bar (I think i'll zip time them mofo in place) and both fans running on high blowing air across the tops of the drivers..

Outside of mounting these on the outside of the tent which is what i should have done secured them to a block of wood then the wall.. Theres not much else i can do about it right now.

Still getting new lights anyway lol

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Cpl new pics tryin to get my camera to take natural light pics but I dunno how lol
20200730 051751
20200730 051757

SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

Honestly when i bought them everyone was like you need 2 LEDs when flowered regardless of wattege yada yada yada.. so i figured wtf won't hurt might as well get 2 :D

Plus with 2 you do get way better coverage and penetration. But yes sadly alot more heat.. Remote mounting the drivers helps but i was lazy and didn't do that :(
Yeah taking out the drivers is always an option. The TS 3000 is powerful. Killed my 1st set of seedlings hanging at 30'' on 50% dimmability. 1st grow, using Canna Coco Professional +, my other 2 tents are doing really great, but my newly setup TS 3000 just headaches at the moment. Lol

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Yeah taking out the drivers is always an option. The TS 3000 is powerful. Killed my 1st set of seedlings hanging at 30'' on 50% dimmability. 1st grow, using Canna Coco Professional +, my other 2 tents are doing really great, but my newly setup TS 3000 just headaches at the moment. Lol

Oh no doubt when i first put these in and had them both on i was fryin the living shit out of my plants, killed at least 1/2 a dozen seedlings lol learning curve for sure didn't expect the heat light stress ect to be an issue with LEDS ..

SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

Yeah I'm starting to feel the same way abou
Oh no doubt when i first put these in and had them both on i was fryin the living shit out of my plants, killed at least 1/2 a dozen seedlings lol learning curve for sure didn't expect the heat light stress ect to be an issue with LEDS ..
Yeah I just learned that myself, didn't think it would be an issue either, I don't have a PAR meter so I'm just wasting away seeds trying to gauge the perfect height and dimmability settings 🤣 but I think I got it now.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Yeah I'm starting to feel the same way abou

Yeah I just learned that myself, didn't think it would be an issue either, I don't have a PAR meter so I'm just wasting away seeds trying to gauge the perfect height and dimmability settings 🤣 but I think I got it now.

Use the Lux/Lumens app from the play store or whatever apple ect.. It gives you a ROUGH idea for THAT LIGHT only.. on how far you can set them. I've found it will vary wildly from one maker to the next, My 150W Viparspecta can be closer then my spider farmer 100W can be.. how the fuck that makes sense .. i... fucking hate chinese lights.

SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

Use the Lux/Lumens app from the play store or whatever apple ect.. It gives you a ROUGH idea for THAT LIGHT only.. on how far you can set them. I've found it will vary wildly from one maker to the next, My 150W Viparspecta can be closer then my spider farmer 100W can be.. how the fuck that makes sense .. i... fucking hate chinese lights.
Yeah I wish I would have gotten a different light to my TS 3000, too late to send it back now. Stuck with it so gonna make it work.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter

I run two 150w p1500 in a 3x3. I have had the best luck by far with an exhaust fan pulling air off the heatsink/driver and exhausting it on each side of the tent.

Only thing to do is exhaust it or ac it imo.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
If you turn the dimmer down you can have the VPS very close to seedlings.

You can also fry the shit out of them with the dimmer not down....

Derbmeister13

Derbmeister13

My pot risers hope they work .I h ave a 4 x 4 x8 room I built in the garage I had to vent ac inside of it .I am in veg running 79 f rh 65 I have my exhaust fan on high 250 cfm ho I e I am not pumping out my humidity maybe I should lower the fan speed also have intake fan 195 cfm soil as been 6.5 ph using tap water after 2 days it ph was 6 .5 I hope I can gruw something worth while

Screenshot 20200730 224020 Gallery
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I would cut those legs off there not needed and your reducing your overhead space by 2-3 inches at least.

Also just shop vac the run off if there is any and feed your outdoor plants with it :D

Tommy626

Tommy626

Can someone tell me what these things are on my plant?
It’s huge and smells like a 🦨 pissed on it
ED89A2E4 9C44 44FC 8730 38040189A0FC

LSD ILGM.com

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Trichomes?

can you be more specific?

my balls smell like skunk..

Also

why the fuck are you in my thread..

respect teh space start your own thread dood..
That's a spammer lol. Might want to give logic a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom