Live Chat

• Thread starter Keekee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
elcolombiano

elcolombiano

hello, anyone can explain to me please why Soma Seeds have the yields indicated for their strains on their website so low compared to other breeders?? eg., their amnesia haze says 20-30 g yield, while Sweet Seeds says their amnesia haze ( sweet amnesia haze) is a 450 g-600 indoor yield.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
hello, anyone can explain to me please why Soma Seeds have the yields indicated for their strains on their website so low compared to other breeders?? eg., their amnesia haze says 20-30 g yield, while Sweet Seeds says their amnesia haze ( sweet amnesia haze) is a 450 g-600 indoor yield.

Some state yield per square meter. My guess is they are stating average yield per plant.

elcolombiano

elcolombiano

Some state yield per square meter. My guess is they are stating average yield per plant.

i thought the same... and since, for example again, sweet amnezia haze states 400-650 g/plant outdoors, i guess soma's yiled number is dry weight? is that anormal yield? i read on his book that he veges for 3-4 weeks.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
i thought the same... and since, for example again, sweet amnezia haze states 400-650 g/plant outdoors, i guess soma's yiled number is dry weight? is that anormal yield? i read on his book that he veges for 3-4 weeks.

No idea. Just a guess.

elcolombiano

elcolombiano

Good to bring up old threads, but keep it on topic:)
oh i'm sooo sorry... i just had to answer this question as fast as i could and entered live chat section but didn't see it had an specific topic, I thought it was general live chat... I'm really sorry!!!

deke22

deke22

is there any chance we could have a live chat room in here??? it is a good idea,,,we could talk to each other directly,,,instead o having to wait on a responce on posts,,,,they are good,,,for lil weed parties aswell,,,lol,,we had one back in ck,,,and it was well used,,,we used ti go in an just have a giggle,,,and talk aboot growin in general,,,great for gettin ti know each other aswell,,,so admin,,,it is worth looking into man,,,would it be possible??????

McNaughty

McNaughty

Well, we need the pros and cons of this situation? How will the mods controll content? If some weirdo pops in real quick with bull shit postings that are against The Farms TOS how will we keep up?? Without a full time moderator 24/7? Members pop in here when ever they feel like mods try to keep up with the traffic. Ultimately it’s up to @logic. Any brite ideas on this subject needs to be taken up and presented to admin logic.
@deke22 your English is getting much better when your more passionate about a subject:) keep it up:)

Could we have a situation where In a certain thread everyone posts their name or something for a specific platform like Skype or whatsapp or something like that.. ?
Just a stoned thought. beer may be involved too

Chupa

Chupa

is there any chance we could have a live chat room in here??? it is a good idea,,,we could talk to each other directly,,,instead o having to wait on a responce on posts,,,,they are good,,,for lil weed parties aswell,,,lol,,we had one back in ck,,,and it was well used,,,we used ti go in an just have a giggle,,,and talk aboot growin in general,,,great for gettin ti know each other aswell,,,so admin,,,it is worth looking into man,,,would it be possible??????
i loved the live chat at CK and there was almost always a mod around if we needed 1 for the few times some crazy came on ranting and if not we knew how to get 1 via email or text

deke22

deke22

i loved the live chat at CK and there was almost always a mod around if we needed 1 for the few times some crazy came on ranting and if not we knew how to get 1 via email or text
who is fukin admin in here,,,an why don,t they answer??????

Latest posts

Top Bottom