gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
No problem i can't remember why logic said no

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
The couchlock cafe and the advanced nutrient forums both had chats, it was awsome. Lots of cocky big headed growers who only smoke there own green:smoking: it's better to just think yours is the best so you never have to step up your game.
Shit I feel that I smoke with natural therapy and instantly was like dam I ain't shit long story short I tore my entire grow down and am starting from scratch lol

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
User menu/conversations/start conversation then you just add as many members you want to chat with to the convo

Instant group chat in real time, only thing is it doesn't show up live on the screen, you have to open each new message...

T

thcinmyveins

Hello

Moderators wouldn't essentially be needed if you use an IRC setup. Spam filters and eggdrop bots could essentially act as an alternative. I own a small Web hosting company and wouldn't mind setting up a social networking site with live chat etc as long as it is used.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello

Moderators wouldn't essentially be needed if you use an IRC setup. Spam filters and eggdrop bots could essentially act as an alternative. I own a small Web hosting company and wouldn't mind setting up a social networking site with live chat etc as long as it is used.

Can you set a site like this up? Pm me if so, I got some work for you.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
mIRC. Been around for years. Hello! It's not a site you set up, it's... different, I guess you'd call it more like a room that people can walk into and walk out of. It's been over 10yrs since I've used it, fuck if I can remember how to set up a room.

T

thcinmyveins

I can set one up that isn't a problem. mirc still requires an IRC server to create the channels combined with a website that hosts the chat applet been some big changes to the IRC daemon in ten years lol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You could probably set up your own server in that case, yeah?

T

thcinmyveins

Yeah I can set one up that wouldn't be a problem. It just requires a vps to run on. If people were to use it I wouldn't actually mind settingt one up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom